Chapter 17

In his eyes, Y/N was a woman who could not bear the loneliness, so she it was only nature to seduce man right?

She was irritated by his words, how ridiculous! She laughed bitterly. "Oh please Mr Park, don't even worry about it. No matter how hard I can't contain myself but I will wait until our divorce." She just didn't want to look weak in front of this man.

She thought her words would be something that Jimin wanted to hear but his face turned to be more unpleasant. Then suddenly someone knocked the door. Jungkook brought the doctor.

Later that day, Grandma Park got the driver to pick her up from the hospital when Jimin was working. Y/N just needed to rest so it was better if she was resting at home rather than the hospital because it'd be uncomfortable.

Y/N was very grateful that Jimin didn't say anything about the cause of her back wounds, so when Grandma asked about it, she was able to lie that it was because of the she accidentally hit the a flower pot then fell upon it. Y/N didn't want to let people about her mom's mental illness, moreover she didn't want anyone to think that her mother was a monster.

In the past, her mom was pregnant without marriage, her family kicked her out. She had received a lot of discrimination. Y/N didn't want her to receive those kind of experience in her old ages.

Of course Grandma was skeptical about the falling on top a broken flower pot but she didn't ask any further because she didn't want to make Y/N uncomfortable.

Joon Min always felt anxious and worried that his mother would experience the same thing again. So, he would peek between the door to check her out just to make sure his mother's okay. But he didn't get inside because Grandma told him that his mother needed to rest.

Y/N caught a sight of a little figure stood in front of the door for a several times already, she laughed. "Joonie, come here baby." Joon Min came over, took his shoes off and climbed to the bed. "I'm sorry Mom, did I wake you up?"

"No you didn't baby." Y/N said softly. Joon Min lifted up his handsome face to look at her, it seems like he wanted to say something but then stopped but then finally he asked "Mom, why did grandma hit you?"

That was the first time Joon Min witnessed such an event. He probably traumatized by it. Y/N was hoping that he would forget about it so he didn't have a bad memory about his Grandmother.

"Because Mom made a mistake."

"You could just say sorry and reflect on your mistake, why should Grandma hit you?" He wrinkled his delicate nose because he still didn't understand it. Y/N stroke his little head; slightly smiled at him. "Joonie, you are still young, there is a lot of problem that you will understand when you grow up. But you need to remember that grandma loves me. Of course, she also loves you." Joon Min was not understand, but he still nodded.

Jimin went home and saw the interaction between them. Their bodies where leaned on the pillow; Joon Min's head leaned on Y/N's shoulder. This scene was undoubtedly soft and sweet. Jimin stood there and watched them for quite awhile until Joon Min accidentally turned his head and caught a sight of him. "Dad."

Then Jimin went inside.

Y/N remembered that they had an argument earlier today so it felt a bit awkward. She sat down on the bed; not sure how to react. "You're home."

"Hm." Jimin faintly respond as he was walking towards them and stroke Joon Min's little forehead before he took his suit off, pulled his tie and threw it all on top of the sofa. He then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Joon Min was already asleep in his room and Y/N was looking for her medicine to apply it around her wound. She undid her shirt button and when she about to put the medicine on her wound, Jimin came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel encircled around his lower waist. Y/N could clearly see his deep V line and toned body. It was a clearly beautiful scene of a beautiful man who just took a bath. But Y/N didn't have any intention to appreciate the man in front of her.

When Y/N realized that Jimin looked at her looking at him, she blushed and immediately panicking and shifting her gaze then hurriedly straighten out her clothes.

Thankfully Jimin didn't say anything, he took a clean towel to wipe dry his hair then went to his closet to dress. Y/N didn't expect Jimin to finish his bath so quickly. She took the medicine and slowly walked to the bathroom, she undid her button again and looking at her reflection on the giant mirror and cautiously trying to apply the medicine.

Because the wound was on her back, it was hard for her her to apply it. Every time she stretched her arm to apply it to the wounds, it felt like she pulled her wound open. It was so painful, she couldn't hold her tears. She looked at herself in front of the mirror, she laughed bitterly; feeling helpless.

She was trying to figure it out "Should I ask Krystal to apply it for me". In the past, Krystal would always helped her if she was sick. But then there was a knock on the door. She was surprised that she almost drop the ointment to the floor.

With his sweet, pleasant and soft voice, he tried to get inside. "Y/N, open the door."

Y/N frowned, she fixed her clothes and opened the door. Jimin was already dressed stood by the door. "Come out."

"What's the matter?"

Jimin didn't answered but then went inside the bathroom and took the medicine from her hand. "Can you apply the medicine by yourself?"

She was in a difficult situation here. Sure she couldn't apply it by herself but she didn't want to seem weak, not in front of this man. She then snatched the ointment from him.

"Yes I can."

Jimin crooked his lips up and took her shirt off.