Chapter 38

Worried that the dress would slide so Y/N didn't dare too excessively used her strength to let go.

Jimin seemed to be ignoring her, he only carried her downstairs.

The noises made woke everyone up, included Grandma. She opened her door then went out. She looked at how Y/N carried by Jimin with her dress almost fell down.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Grandma was furious: "Let Y/N down immediately!"

Grandma was unable to help Y/N, so she instructed the maid: "You guys don't stop him?"

Several maids went forward, but was intimidated with Jimin's cold glare: "Go away!"

Jimin put Y/N inside the car and once they were inside, he immediately locked the door.

Even though Grandma brought several people to run out, but still they couldn't do anything, they could only look at his car moved away.

Y/N was so in pity situation becwuse she didn't wear any shoes and was only covered dress with thin material.

Her whole body was shivering. She was thinking if there was something in her hand then without hesitation, she would smashed it onto his head!

Jimin completely ignored her and drove with full speed.

Y/N looked at her dress, luckily it didn't tear apart. If it was then she would be really embarrassed because everyone could see her in her undergarments when they arrived at the hospital.

Jimin didn't even park the car in the parking lot. He just stopped on the side and opened the door and pulled Y/N out.

Of course Y/N didn't want to, but her strength was incomparable with his.

She didn't willing to go, so he carried her to the operation room.

When they were in the elevator, he put her down. She directly drew back to the corner,
and took precautions for the man in front of her.

The elevator had an air condition and it was winter, moreover it was late night, but Y/N didn't wear any shoes and only wore thin dress.

She already could felt the chillness covered whole body.

She couldn't help but to shiver, and she sneezed.

Finally Jimin raised his head to look at her and used his hand to pull her to his side.

Y/N unconsciously backed off but he gripped her hand tightly. He didn't ay anything, just tightly wrapped her wrist.

Jimin couldn't do anything about it since he only had his shirt.

Although his temperature made her slightly warm when he leaned forward, but she loathe his grip and embrace, so she tried to push him.

"Jimin, let go of my hand! I will not give transfusion for Seulgi!"

Jimin appeared to be provoked that he pressed her toward the corner and said: "You don't have a choice."

When he was done with his word, the elevator's door was open.

He pointed out toward the open elevator's door: "If you want something bad happen to Joon Min, then you can leave."

Y/N was stiffed and looked at Jimin disbelievingly.

She thought she heard wrong that moment.

But she knew she didn't.

She heard it clearly.

Jimin used Joon Min's life to threaten her.

She felt her whole body shivered, but because of the cold weather but it came from her heart.

When she hadn't respond yet, her hand already moved. She ferociously slapped Jimin's face.

"Park Jimin you don't deserve to be Joon Min's father!"

She done it, then went out of the elevator. But she didn't leave and just followed him toward the operation room.

She didn't have any choice.

Jimin could say something like that for Seulgi, what else could she do?

She actually wanted to see if Seulgi's dead, would he do the same to her? But she couldn't bet on Joon Min's life. She also would do anything for Joon Min.

Because Joon Min is her life.

When Neon Yun looked at Y/N, she was so emotional and pointed to her: "Jimin, what time is it? Why did you bring her here? Don't you forget that Seulgi just lost your child, all because of her."

Jimin pursed his lips: "She is B blood type."

In a. flash, Neon Yun looked hopeful and looked toward the doctor: "Doctor, hurry, take her to do transfusion to help her."

The doctor instructed the nurse to take Y/N to go to transfusion room. Y/N followed, the time she laid down on the bed, probably because her attire was too strange, so the nurse glanced to her for several time.

Y/N felt her her eyes was so heavy but she ignored it.

"It will be a little hurt, please bear with it."

Y/N didn't say anything, closed her eyes, and felt the sharp syringe plucked into her skin.

She felt her head more and more dizzy, hurt, also didn't know whether if it was finished or not. She closed her eyes and slept.

When she was awake and looked at her surrounding. She noticed that she was no longer in the transfusion room, on her body was covered with a big coat.

She didn't know how she ended up here, and didn't know whose coat it was, but the sky outside was still very dark.

She threw the coat away and raised up from the bed the moment the door was opened.

She looked ahead, it were Jimin and his assistant, Kim Taehyung.

Jimin looked at her for a while and didn't say anything.

Y/N knew, his coming here meant that Seulgi was already passed the critical moment. So it meant that she, the blood bank, was not needed anymore.

She didn't look at him, just passed by him, and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?" Jimin pulled her arms.