Chapter 76

A&E/N: This is two chapters in one. Enjoy ❤️

"Now?" Y/N looked at Jimin. "But Joon Min is already asleep..."

"Auntie Wang will take care of him, let's go out and buy something."

Y/N felt that she already had everything she needed. She also checked Joon Min's suitcase, but he didn't lack anything either, so she didn't know what Jimin wanted to go out and buy. "I don't need anything."

"Did you bring a swimsuit?"

"I don't need one..." Y/N couldn't swim anyway, so she didn't plan to go in the water.

Jimin tugged her out of the room before she could protest. "How could you go to the beach without going in the water?"

Holding Y/N's hand tightly, they dropped their bags in their suite and changed before making their way down to the hotel car park where a car was already prepared for Jimin to use. Y/N groaned slightly in protest but there was no way Jimin was going to let her go.

The car that the company prepared was a red convertible sports car. Jimin had requested it so they could enjoy the scenery during drives.

'Flashy.' Was all Y/N could think about upon seeing the car.

The two hopped into the car and Jimin lowered the roof. They pulled out of the parking lot and started driving towards the shopping district.

The sun had almost set by this time of the day. As they drove along the shoreline they could see a peak of red in the blue sky. It looked like the sun was sinking into the ocean; creating a beautiful reflection on the waves. Y/N breathed in the crisp air that rushed around them; Jeju island was incredibly beautiful.

Jimin turned his head to look at Y/N. The wind caused her hair to become tousled and a bit messy, and the sunset made her skin appear a shade of gold. He smiled; she looked incredibly beautiful at this moment.

The shopping district was busy, but the vibe was different and not as crowded as the city back home. Jimin pulled over onto the side of the road and parked the car. "Let's go take a look." Jimin held his hand out for Y/N and helped her get out of the car.

He noticed earlier than Y/N was really enjoying the scenery and environment, so he knew that she would want to look around.

Today Y/N wore a green floral sundress with thin shoulder straps that barely grazed above her knees. To pair with it, she also wore brown bohemian sandals. She had her hair loose and draped across her shoulders; her long locks almost reaching her lower back. Compared to the clothes she normally wore at home, her outfit was colorful and attractive. Y/N also sported a natural makeup look; the thin eyeliner and lip gloss complementing her already beautiful features. She took Jimin's hand and stepped out of the car with a smile. Y/N looked like she was glowing in the warm sunset. At this moment she looked so alluring that Jimin paused a bit to take it in.

The two walked around slowly and window shopped. Jimin couldn't help but notice that a lot of people would stare at Y/N. Everywhere they went, nearby shoppers would also be mesmerised by Y/N and her pretty smile. Despite all the attention, Y/N didn't notice at all; she was too busy taking in the surroundings and looking at the stores.

They came across a shop that sold mostly handcrafted items made of shells. It piqued Y/N's interest as she really loved handmade items, and she also had a special interest in crafts. She loved the way shells looked, so she walked towards the shop to have a look

Before she could enter, a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders and pulled her backwards.

Her back came into contact with a solid body; she looked at Jimin's hands on her shoulders and frowned. "What are you doing?"