Chapter 46

"Hm." Joon Min was not willing to respond more.

Sa Rang immediately opened the box and ate the tiramisu cake. It was so delicious and she felt really happy, so she went close to Joon Min's face and ruthlessly kissed his cheek: "Joonie, you are really the best."

Joon Min used his little hand to wiped it and also wiped the remaining saliva of Sa Rang on his face.

Jisoo was so helpless and said: "Sa Rang, you are a girl!"

"So?"

Jisoo was speechless that her "reserved" daughter could do something like that, everytime she met Joon Min, she became really aggressive toward Joon Min.

Y/N's mood was getting a bit better after seeing how cute these kids are.

Jisoo was an attentive person, she understood about Y/N's conditions. How she could not know about it, it was all over the news and now looking at Y/N's unwell expression with her eyes were slightly swollen, so Jisoo asked concernedly: "Y/N, are you okay?"

"I'm okay."

Y/N smiled at her, she was unable to say anything regarding her problem and Jimin, she didn't really want and didn't really like to talk about this matter.

Jisoo understood her also didn't want to ask further, so she turned their topic of conversation to their children's present condition.

Sa Rang was a lively and active little girl, basically she couldn't sit still for a long time. She felt bored staying on the room so she pulled Joon Min's hand to go outside and play.

This restaurant had a child-friendly environment and there was a small theme park inside. Moreover, the security of this place was quite good, so they would not let her to run outside the restaurant.

Jisoo also frequently took Sa Rang here, sometimes because of her work, she let Sa Rang played here alone. The people here would also help them to take care of the kids.

But this moment Y/N was actually felt a bit worried, then Jisoo said: "It's okay, Sa Rang is very familiar to this place, the people here also know her, so let them to play for a while."

Y/N was hesitant for a moment, but still nodded.

Sa Rang just pulled Joon Min out.

Jisoo also especially instructed the waitress to help to take care of both kids for a while.

They both were in the room to chat.

Looking at Y/N's emotional state, Jisoo comforted and said: "Joonie will definitely get better."

Y/N slightly smiled, nodded, and continued their conversation. But then there was a knock from outside, a waiter of the restaurant said urgently: "Mrs Park, something happened to little master..."

Both of her legs were limping hearing this, she almost couldn't stand still and fell into the ground. Luckily Jisoo supported her.

"What happened?"

"Little master fainted..."

Y/N didn't wait until he finished the sentence, then dashed out from the private room.

Joon Min was on the ground of the corridor near the washroom. His handsome little face, eyes, and mouth had several bruises. Sa Rang sat down on his side and cried: "Joonie, Joonie, hurry up wake up..."

There was a little boy who also stood there, his face was also full of bruise and it looked like he was also surprised and cried loudly.

Beside him stood a young woman, it should be his mom, her face also was shocked. Looking at Y/N's coming, she continuously bow down to her waist to apologize: "Mrs Park, sorry sorry, it just Joon Min hit my son. So my son could do something like this, I didn't expect this to happen..."

"You talk nonsense!" Sa Rang pointed her finger to that woman: "Clearly it was him that came to us first and bullied us. He cursed at Joonie, he said something really bad..."

That woman shocked because she didn't expect Sa Rang would tell the truth. Her face was so helpless: "Mrs Park, this, I..."

Y/N didn't have any patience to hear her words, she even didn't look at her, because now her eyes just full of an image of Joon Min's helpless body on the ground.

There were people surrounding, they were talking about it but no one of them carried Joon Min to checked on him. When Y/N came, they just let her pass.

"Joonie...." Y/N staggered along to Joon Min's side, and carried him from the ground. She looked at his tightly closed eyes, his face was very pale and his lips had no even slight color. Her whole body was frozen, "Joonie, wake up. Joonie..."

She felt as if she was back at the time when Joon Min had the symptoms of his illness, he also fell down and laid on the ground and didn't wake up even she called him so many times.

"Call the ambulance, help me to call the ambulance..." Y/N screamed.

"I've called it, Mrs Park. Don't worry. We already called the ambulance, they will come soon..." The manager of the restaurant said it.

Because Joon Min's serious illness, so Y/N remembered some of the emergency treatments,  she had used some of it but still ineffective. Joon Min didn't gain his conscious even for a bit.

The ambulance then came and took him to the hospital.

Joon Min already entered the operation room, Y/N was waiting outside.

She had contacted Grandma about Joon Min being at the hospital, and they were on their way here.

Jisoo bought a bottle of water, and passed it to her: "Drink a bit of water first."

This moment she just stood in front of the operation room, her eyes was fixed on that big door. She didn't even dare to blink, her back view was so thin and weak, it was a heartbreaking scene.

She shook her head, but didn't say anything, she just kept staring on the door.

"Y/N, don't be like this. Joonie will definitely be okay..."

Jisoo pulled her hand, her voice was choked with emotion: "Joonie is a good kid, God will not be that ruthless...."

She paused then used her hand to wipe the tears: "Sa Rang just told me, that the boy who had a fight with Joon Min is one of their classmate. He is known as a troublemaker, he started saying bad things to them. Also didn't know where that boy learned that kind of bad words. Joon Min just wanted to protect you, he didn't want anyone talked something bad about you. No matter if it's only one sentence, so he just hit him...."

"Yes..." Y/N said and her eyes was so teary: "He said that he will protect me..."

Looking her condition know, Jisoo also felt extremely sad. She was about to say something but she looked the Park family's member were here. Grandma, Joo Hyuk, even Neon Yun came.

Grandma walked toward Y/N and asked: "Y/N, how is our Joonie?"

"He still inside."

Grandma swept her glance to her surrounding, but didn't notice that significant person then she asked: "Where is Park Jimin? His son is on the operation room and he didn't even show up and just staying with that singer?!"