Chapter 83

There was no drugstore near the hotel so Jimin had to drive quite far to find one. When he finally arrived at the drugstore, he quickly searched for a pregnancy test and paid for it at the counter. Jimin exited the store and noticed a sushi restaurant across the street. He knew that Y/N loved seafood so he went in to buy some sushi for Y/N.

At this moment Jimin's head was filled with nothing but Y/N. 

'Y/N could be pregnant, Y/N could be pregnant.....' Jimin repeated excitedly in his head. He almost couldn't believe it; they have been trying for so long and finally there were some signs.

Grabbing the sushi, he jumped into his car and quickly made his way back to the hotel.

By the time he arrived back in their hotel suite, Y/N had already changed into her pajamas and was lying on the bed waiting for him. Noticing his return, she immediately sat up and made her way over to him. "Did you get it?"

Jimin nodded and passed her the bag.

She took it and quickly went to the bathroom. Because the pregnancy test needed time to progress, she sat there waiting anxiously for the lines to show up.

At this moment Y/N's heart was beating so quickly it felt like it was going to leap out of her chest. Her head was filled with worry and fear; she didn't want to be disappointed again.

Jimin nervously paced back and forth in front of the door; the silence from inside the bathroom was almost deafening. He anxiously knocked on the door. "Y/N, how is it?"

"Not yet, just wait for a bit more." Y/N replied.

Jimin sighed impatiently, but after a few seconds he knocked again: "It still hasn't appeared?"

This time Y/N was lazy to respond to him again so she just calmly waited. She took the test out and braced herself before checking it again.

Y/N took a deep breath before opening her eyes.

It had two lines.....

She was really pregnant!

Y/N's heart filled with indescribable joy; her hand was shivered while holding the positive pregnancy test. Because she was afraid that she was wrong, she closed her eyes and opened it to make sure that she didn't make a mistake.

There was still two lines. "I really am pregnant." Y/N breathed shakily.

Jimin became increasingly nervous because there was no sign of movement and no noise coming from inside of the bathroom. He approached the door and cautiously knocked again. "Y/N, are you okay?"

He was worried that something bad might have happened to Y/N as earlier her face did not look well.

"What if she fainted? Should I just break the door down?" Jimin muttered to himself.

Before Jimin could break the door down, Y/N opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom; causing Jimin to step back and lose his balance slightly in shock.

Jimin quickly recovered and approached Y/N in a rush, who was standing there holding the pregnancy test in her hand. "How is it?" Jimin asked impatiently.

Y/N passed the pregnancy test to him, and he took it and examined it carefully. Jimin noticed it had two lines on it, but he didn't know it meant. "What does it mean?"

Y/N raised her head and looked at him seriously. "Jimin, I'm pregnant."

Jimin felt his mind go blank as he looked at the pregnancy test in his hands. Y/N started to get concerned as he didn't say anything, even as a few seconds passed.