Chapter 41

"I had a baby inside of me..." Seulgi was crying and laughing at the same time: "...and now I don't" She felt like losing her mind.

Four years ago when she was obstructed from being together with Jimin by Grandma Park, she thought about being pregnant because she thought if she was pregnant then there won't be a reason to reject her again and let her marry Jimin.

But she couldn't pregnant that time, then she went to the doctor to do some examination and found out that there was something wrong. So the doctor couldn't really decide if she could conceive a child or not because it would be very hard.

The tried her best to denied that fact but she couldn't do anything about it.

When she found out her difficulty of conceiving, the news of Y/N pregnancy was emitted. She panicked because she was afraid that her man and her status position would be snatched away.

But what's the point of being afraid?

She then saw all she had being taken away by Y/N and her sudden appearance.

Jimin was indeed had some guilty feeling towards her, so he tried to treat her well. She also didn't want him to felt annoyed by her whining about it so she just pretended to be okay but who would predicted that her heart was hurting.

Being abroad for four years, she always hid her medical treatment and she never gave up. She always trying hard to get pregnant, no matter it was having injection or consuming medicine, she always attempted it, but it didn't bring any good news.

Because of her menstrual period also were not really on time, so she didn't know about this pregnancy.

If she knew it from the start, she would choose to tell Jimin, perhaps Jimin would going back abroad to accompany her.

Seulgi felt nothing but hatred at this moment. She hated herself and hated Y/N. If Joon Min didn't appeared all of sudden, how could she accidentally fell down?

Neon Yun looked at her emotion, she was very worried, so she constantly patted her shoulder: "Seulgi, calm down. It's not good to stress over it. You just finished the operation, please consider your health...."

"Y/N, that cunning woman, it was her, she used her kid to hurt yours. Seulgi, don't worry. Jimin will not let her go, he definitely will give you revenge...."

Seulgi used her hand to wipe her tears, she then noticed there was nobody in the room except Neon Yun.

She asked with panic voice: "Where is Jimin?"

She just lost their child, didn't he supposed to be on her side and accompany her? But where did he go?

"Seulgi, don't you worry. Jimin has some matters to handle for awhile, he will back soon." Neon Yun also didn't dare enough to mention thag Jimin was looking for Y/N, if she mentioned it, she afraid that Seulgi would be more stressed.

"Auntie, you are lying to me, he went to look for Y/N, right?" Seulgi said with intense emotion.

"No, really no...." Neon Yun let hospital nurse to checked at her, she was afraid that her movement would implicate to her surgery wound then she went outside to call Jimin, asking him to come soon.

She couldn't appease Seulgi's mood, only Jimin could do it.

Not long after her call, Jimin arrived at the hospital.

Seulgi caught a sight of him then she complained tearfully.

She sat on the hospital bed and Jimin stood by her side. She hugged his waist and she could smell a shower gel and shampoo's scent from his body.

Her eyes became darker and gloomier.

She concluded that Jimin had gone back home.

So before coming, he was together with Y/N?

She became more fiercely insecure thinking about this.

"Jimin, our kid is gone..." Seulgi's long hair was draped on her shoulder, her face and lips were so pale, really showed a pity appearance: "I was wanted to give you a surprise. I wanted to let you know about my pregnancy that I was pregnant with your kid. But I'm sorry, I didn't even had a chance to told it, our kid is gone. Sorry, it was my fault that I didn't protect our baby..."

"I shouldn't meet Y/N and couldn't control myself to move forward...."

This time Neon Yun said: "Seulgi, you should've go to Jimin first. What were you doing to meet her? Did you also confused that you accidentally tell her about your pregnancy?"

Seulgi's tears kept falling down, she nodded, her eyes were full of resentment.

Actually she didn't know that she was pregnant, how could Y/N know it?

But she knew Jimin was a smart guy. So she said that she accidentally told her about the news, he would think that because of the news so Y/N pushed her right?

She undoubtedly a meticulous mind and clever woman, even at time like this, she couldn't forget to plan something.

Although Y/N didn't personally pushed her, but she believed, what was the difference?

It was because of her, she fell down. Precisely, it was because a sudden appearance of Joon Min.

So she made it sounds like Y/N plan to pushed her and kill her baby.

Neon Yun looked very heart-broken: "Seulgi, how could you be this careless? Don't you know what kind of woman Y/N is? From her action four years ago, you should understood the way she act, you should distance yourself from her, how would you go near her?"

"I didn't know...." Seulgi cried continuously, she hold Jimin's arm tightly: "I'm sorry Jimin, it's all my fault. If not our kid will not...."

Jimin thinking continuously about this.

Was it really Y/N who pushed Seulgi?

But then it was only Y/N who was there on the top of the stairs, there was no other people. It should've been her.

"I didn't even got a change to let our baby listen to his father's voice..." She said while continuously crying, Neon Yun was crying because of what Seulgi's said. Jimin couldn't help but feel heart broken.

"It's okay, don't cry anymore." Jimin then wiped her tears: "You just regain you consciousness, it isn't good to keep on crying. Losing this kid was not your fault, don't blame yourself....."

"It was Y/N's fault" Neon Yun looked at heart-broken Seulgi, she said Y/N's name hatefully.

She felt, how could this ruthless woman even exist in this world?!

It wasn't easy for Seulgi to calm down but finally she was asleep.

Neon Yun went to Jimin's side, patted his arm, and pointed to the door outside. She signaled him to come out for a while.