Chapter 91

Y/N glanced at the time; 6:12am. Last night Y/N slept very late but still woke up early in the morning. She stretched widely, feeling that the other side of the bed was still cold and untouched. Jimin definitely did not come home last night. Y/N groaned as she peeled the blanket off and sat upright. The sun was only barely starting to come out, so the room was still quite dark.

She sat down silently on the bed for a while, her body ached and she still felt really tired. Suddenly she felt like she wanted to vomit. She frowned and rushed to the bathroom, but even though she retched for a few times, there was nothing coming out.

Y/N sighed and walked over to the sink, splashing her face with cold water to wake herself up. She rubbed her belly tenderly. It looked like the second pregnancy was going to be just as painful as the first one.

As Y/N wiped her face with a towel after she finished washing her face and brushing her teeth, she heard her phone go off back in the bedroom. Making her way back to the room, she grabbed her phone and lazily fell back onto the bed and opened it to check the text.

It was from Krystal:

"Y/N, Kookie's grandma passed away last night."

Y/N's face turned pale as she sat up immediately. She thought of the kind woman who would accompany her and make her cookies when she didn't have many friends when she was little. Y/N would always call her grandma, and she would be happy to hear it; she always said that she was lucky to find such a kind and obedient granddaughter. Before she retired, she was an elementary school teacher. So she often invited Y/N over to teach her how to write and draw, and they would talk about her only grandson, Jeon Jungkook.

Grandma only had one child, who was Jungkook's mother. Although the mother and daughter were not on good terms, Jungkook was very close to his grandma. Jungkook often stayed abroad, but everytime he returned home, he would definitely come to his grandma's house to stay.

After something happened to the Jeon family, he stayed temporarily at his grandma's house, which is about the time he met Y/N.

Jungkook's grandma always brought Y/N and Jungkook together. Y/N always that felt it was probably her happiest moment during her childhood.

Y/N wiped away the tears on her cheeks and hurried to dial Jungkook, her fingers trembling as she looked for his contact.

The beeping caller tone felt like it rang forever; Y/N was starting to get increasingly nervous.

The number you are calling is currently unavailable. Please rec-

Y/N sighed as she ended the call. His phone must be off. She called a few more times, but she was met with the automated message each time.

"Where are you Kookie..." Y/N bit her lip nervously and paced around the room. She hoped that he was not in any sort of trouble.

Suddenly Y/N's phone rang, and she hurriedly answered.

"Kookie! Where are you, are you okay?"

"Y/N" The voice spoke. Y/N paused, it wasn't Jungkook. "Auntie?" Y/N replied. She didn't expect Jungkook's mother to call her. "Y/N, is Jungkook with you?" There was a hint of worry in her tone.

"No, I'm at home. Aunty, what happened to him? I haven't been able to reach him at all..." Y/N exhaled worriedly.

"Jungkook's grandma passed away last night... Jungkook has been missing since he found out and none of us have been able to contact him. Can you please help me find him? You probably know him best..." Jungkook's mother spoke anxiously, her voice laced with concern.