Chapter 79

A&E/N - Hey everyone! If you're wondering why there was no update yesterday.. I've been busy with work and Gray is in the middle of examination week right now. It's a bit hard to add writing and editing into the schedule right now but we'll do our best! But don't worry, we're currently working on more uwu content, so stay with us. Enjoy the chapter 😌

"Isn't that Y/N?"

Y/N stopped eating and instinctively lifted her head at the sound of the familiar voice. It was Song Han Mi and her friends. Y/N nodded slightly in their direction as they made eye contact.

"Sis."

"What a coincidence." Han Mi raised her eyebrow. "No wonder Dad said he was unable to contact you these days; so turns out that you are in Jeju.."

Han Mi switched her gaze to the man sitting opposite Y/N and noticed Jimin eating his dinner with Joon Min next to him. Her expression immediately changed into shock and confusion; she didn't expect for Jimin to be here with her. "Jimin, you're also here." She greeted him.

Jimin put down his cutlery and narrowed his eyes at the woman; looking at her as if he was judging her. "Who are you?"

Han Mi's face immediately turned sour, she didn't expect that Jimin would ask who she was. They had already met several times after all, and Y/N just called her sis too. Joon Min turned his head to look at Han Mi too, but quickly turned away to continue eating.

She couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

She coughed awkwardly and plastered a sickly sweet smile on her face, swallowing her embarrassment.  "I'm Y/N's sister." She replied politely. "Jimin, we haven't seen each other in several years, I guess that's why you don't recognize me? In the past, we also..."

"Sorry, you must not have made a strong impression then." Jimin cut her off and pointed to her friends that were standing a little further away. "Your friends are waiting for you. You're not going?"

Originally Han Mi had planned to sit down, but because Jimin was being blatantly standoffish to her, she found herself unable to bring herself to join the family. She smiled back rigidly, her expression somewhat strained. "I will go then...let's chat again next time alright? How long are you staying here?"

"We'll stay here for a few more days." Y/N replied.

"That's good then. I'll see you around." Han Mi looked at Jimin again and nodded goodbye before going back to her friends.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at Jimin who had already returned to eating, only looking up occasionally to check on Joon Min. He had acted excessively cold to Han Mi and Y/N didn't really understand why. "You met Han Mi for the first time four years ago and when you came to my house right?" Y/N asked after Han Mi left.

Jimin raised his head and casted her an indifferent glance. He shrugged slightly before shoving another bite of food in his mouth. He swallowed before speaking again. "Unrelated person, why would I remember?"

"......." Y/N wasn't sure how to respond to that; she felt speechless due to his forwardness.

Jimin had always been this kind of person. Cold and heartless.

Y/N didn't say anything, she lowered her head and noticed there were a few slices of meat on her plate that weren't there before. She watched as Jimin sliced some more of his meat and put it on her plate. "Don't you notice you are losing weight recently? Eat more." He smiled.

Y/N could feel herself getting whiplash from Jimin's mood swings. She frowned at her plate. "I'm okay." She muttered, pushing the food around with her fork.