Chapter 35

Y/N could sense that Seulgi's arrival was bad but she was not an infuriate woman, so she was just as calm as before and smile: "Ms Kim came to me just to talk about this?"

"Of course not." Seulgi's beauty was undeniable and it was a kinda beauty that let people to unable to shifted their gaze: "Jimin didn't know that I'm back, I want to give him a surprise."

"What?" Y/N felt her heart was pricked, but she didn't let herself to overlook these strange feeling: "Wait until he notices you, he certainly will be very happy."

"Thank you." Seulgi clearly was very happy, she passed the glass of champagne that she put down before, "Ms Song, let's have a drink."

"I'm sorry, I can't drink alcohol."

"This is just champagne."

Seulgi still wanted to pass it to her, but Y/N didn't want to drink alcohol in front of Joon Min, so she keep rejecting it. In the middle of their argument, the glass was fell down on Y/N's body.

Y/N's red dress was wet because of it and she hurriedly took the coat from the chair to stop it from spreading.

Seulgi was shocked and said: "Ms Song, I'm sorry, I didn't do it in purpose. Let me help you to wipe it."

"No need." She moved out her hand, stood up, then asked the nanny to look for Joon Min first as she went to the restroom.

Everyone was silently looking at them since the first time Seulgi went to Y/N's seat. Since Y/N was publicly announced as Jimin's wife and a sudden appearance of Seulgi, it made people curious about what happened between them. .

They looked at Y/N as she left.

Y/N went to the restroom, opened the tap and tried to clean her front part dress, it didn't really stained the clothes but made it wet and see through, she couldn't wear this out.

When she was unable to find a solution, Seulgi appeared inside the restroom.

Y/N didn't really want to see this woman because she made her clothes wet, it was very clear that Seulgi was being shady. Y/N could feel how much Seulgi hated her.

Y/N was not that kind of spontaneous and like to fight kinda person, but she also was not a softy. She thought it was only just an accident but if Seulgi really wanted to do something bad to her, she wouldn't be silent.

"Ms Song, is it clean yet?"

Y/N drew out a tissue to wipe her hand, and turned her body, looked at Seulgi and slightly smiled: "It looks like Ms Kim greeted me with incorrect address, I already married. So please call me Mrs Park."

She finished her words and she ignored Seulgi's shocked face and passed her to leave the restroom.

Seulgi was provoked by her words that her face was became red, that was something she always wanted, she always wished to have that position, but it was possess by another woman.

She responded by chased after her but Y/an already went over the long corridor, and was about to go downstairs but she was pulled by Seulgi.

"So now you showing off your title in the front of me?"

Y/N looked at her: "Ms Kim, please be calm."

But Seulgi gripped Y/N's hand tightly, glared at her, and said: "Y/N, don't be too proud of yourself. I will take everything you possessed today, all of it, one day I will take it all and you will return it all to me....They belong to me!"

The time she released Y/N's hand then she pushed her out of anger. Y/N wore a high heels and almost fall. But luckily she could hold the handrail.

"Bad person, you can't bully my mom!"

A small figure suddenly came and shielded Y/N.

It was Joon Min.

Because Joon Min appeared too sudden, Seulgi was shocked and took two step backward. She was missed her step.

When Y/N wanted to respond and even hurriedly extended her hand to pull her, but it was already too late...

She could only saw how she fell down from the stairs. She already laid down on her stomach, and blood unexpectedly out from between her legs.

Seulgi used her hand to rub it a while and yelled loudly.

All was happened too quickly, Y/N was not aware, not even Joon Min. The time she carried Joon Min to her embrace, she could felt he was intensely shievering.

Everyone was gathering and Seulgi started to cry.

"Mom..."

Joon Min continuously shivered in her embrace: "I didn't push her..."

"I know..." Then Jimin appeared.

When Jimin heard about the news, he hurriedly ran over and carried Seulgi, the blood was all over her body. When she looked at his appearance, she was crying sorrowful: "Jimin.... Jimin... I don't want... It was her..."

She was crying while pointed out to Y/N and Joon Min.

Jimin took off his suit and covered her body: "We will go to hospital now."

Jimin carried Seulgi and hurriedly left, before he left, he looked at Y/N with his sharp gaze.

Jimjn already left with Seulgi. People around them didn't say anything but just gave them a strange look. It probably because they thought that she was a extremely evil woman and pushed Seulgi from stairs on purpose.

Moreover, the shocking blood from Seulgi's body and her thrilling cry.

So they could conclude this scene.

Y/N also had pregnant and delivered a baby before, so she clearly understood the meaning regarding the blood between her legs.

Y/N didn't want Joon Min to received these people's sinister eyes, and Seulgi's body that full of blood was also an unbearable scene for this three years old boy.

So Y/N bent her waist and carried Joon Min: "Joonie, let's go home."

Joon Min's little body curled in her embrace, his beautiful face look unwell, and his arms cutely hugged her necks.