Chapter 72

Seulgi felt that there was something wrong with Jimin. Recently he was quite cold but today something felt more off than usual. Seulgi shrugged to herself; she didn't want to think too much about it. If he came on his own to see her then everything should be okay. She closed the front door and turned to look at Jimin who was heading upstairs.

She smiled and she went to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine before following him up.

Seulgi opened the bedroom door. "Jimin-"

Her words got caught in her throat when she noticed Jimin sitting in front of her laptop, her chat room tab open.

Seulgi paled, the glass of wine slipping from her hands and smashing onto the floor.

Jimin turned around on the swivel chair and looked at Seulgi disapprovingly, eyeing the mess of wine and broken glass on the floor.

Seulgi snapped out of her panicked trance, regaining her awareness. She stepped over the broken glass and walked over to Jimin, creating a barrier between him and her laptop. "Jimin, why are you using my laptop?" She smiled nervously.

Jimin leaned back on the swivel chair and narrowed his eyes at Seulgi. "You look quite flustered."

"No, I'm not...."

Jimin turned his attention on the fragments of glass and spilled wine at the doorway. "What happened over there? Shouldn't you be cleaning it up instead of asking about your laptop?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at Seulgi.

"I..I.." Seulgi stuttered, her eyes darting in between Jimin and the open laptop.

Jimin leaned forward, resting his elbows on his thighs."What are you hiding?"

Seulgi immediately reached behind her to hurriedly close her chat page and close her laptop. She smiled calmly at Jimin, placing her hands on his shoulders and massaging them lightly. "When do I have secrets? Don't you know all my secrets? Jimin, you know everything about me, what do I have to hide from you?" Seulgi laughed awkwardly.

She tugged at Jimin's grey coat lightly in an attempt to turn his attention away from the laptop. "You haven't showered right? You go take a shower first, I already prepared your pajamas, toothbrush, toothpaste. I have all the necessities because I hope you can use it every time you come by....." Her face looked somewhat modest. "Go take a shower okay? I will wait for you outside."

It had been quite a long period of time since her miscarriage accident. She thought that because Jimin came by to her place this late, he would definitely stay tonight. She wanted to grasp this chance to recover their relationship and make things the way they were before.

Jimin didn't budge, he just stared intently at Seulgi as if waiting for her to slip. Seulgi shuddered slightly under Jimin's gaze, feeling anxious and slightly intimidated. "Jimin, what are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?"

"Do you know a person called Kang Dong Won?" Jimin inquired, not breaking eye contact.

"Dong Won...." Seulgi's heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest but on the surface she pretended to be calm. "That famous entertainment reporter? Of course, I know him. Before I retired from the entertainment circle, he frequently liked to follow me around. There is no one in the entertainment industry that don't know him....His specialty is to expose people..."

Jimin's expression was complicated; Seulgi couldn't tell what he was thinking. He nodded. "Hm, also including Y/N's matter this time."

Seulgi's swallowed nervously and grabbed Jimin's arm, a worried expression appearing on her face. "I've also heard some gossip about Y/N, isn't it exploding these days? How is the Park family? How is Grandma? Is everything alright?" She frowned.