Chapter 89

A/N: Double update! We're sorry (;^◇^;)ゝ

Jimin gently opened the bedroom door in case Y/N had already fallen asleep. Closing the door behind him quietly, he came over to bed only to see her wide awake, looking back up at him.

Jimin sat down on the bed next to her small figure, reaching over to stroke her hair tenderly. "Why aren't you asleep yet?" He whispered. "Don't tell me you couldn't sleep because i'm not here beside you?" Jimin teased, the corners of his full lips twisting up into a devious smirk.

Y/N scoffed and lightly swatted Jimin's stomach with the back of her hand, causing him to wince exaggeratedly and flash Y/N a fake-hurt expression. "You look ridiculous." Y/N giggled and Jimin pouted, looking a bit like a sad puppy.

Y/N pulled herself up into a sitting position and rested her back on the headboard. "Don't be so cocky, I was up late cleaning our luggages from the trip and I just crawled into bed." She retorted.

Jimin quickly abandoned his pout for his usual devilish smirk. "Little liar." He cooed as he pinched her soft cheeks lightly.

Jimin put his phone on the bedside table before bending down to open the drawer and search for something inside.

"What are you looking for?" Y/N asked, shuffling closer to Jimin to peer over the side of the bed. At that moment, Jimin's phone screen lit up as he got a call. Jimin continued to search inside the drawer as he had placed his phone on mute, but Y/N unconsciously looked over and caught a glance of the caller ID.

Kim Seulgi

Y/N paused, but pretended she saw nothing.

"Ah, found it." Jimin exclaimed, rising up and sitting back on the bed next to Y/N. He smiled, and Y/N noticed the sapphire blue box in his hands. Jimin opened the box and pulled out the pretty butterfly necklace he had bought for Y/N's birthday in the past.

Pulling her hair to the side, Jimin reached over and put the necklace on for Y/N. Y/N didn't respond, looking down at the pendant now resting against her collarbone. She fiddled with it, eyeing the tiny 'PJM' engraving on the back. .

Jimin wrapped his arms around Y/N and rested his chin on her shoulder. "You promised me that you would always wear the necklace I gave you for your birthday." Jimin whispered before planting a soft kiss on Y/N's neck.

Y/N flinched at the feeling of Jimin's hot breath lingering against her sensitive skin, shuffling uncomfortably in his arms. "I missed you Y/N..." Jimin sighed, hugging her tighter. Y/N felt her face flush towards Jimin's tender words, almost giving in to his warmth, but she couldn't get Seulgi out of her head.

Y/N shook herself out of Jimin's grip and turned to face him with a serious expression on her face. Jimin looked at her with confusion, but sat back and waited for her to speak.

"Jimin... Now that i'm pregnant, we don't need to do this anymore okay?" Y/N started, carefully observing Jimin's expression.

Jimin only tilted his head slightly, not really sure what she meant. "Do what?" Jimin moved closer to Y/N, reaching for her face. "I'm just saying that I miss you.."

Y/N moved away from Jimin, evading him. Jimin frowned, his expression a little sad. Y/N sighed and shook her head. "We only did this so I could get pregnant. Now that I am, I think we should end this relationship." Jimin's phone and Seulgi's name dominated Y/N's head."You just got back from Seulgi's right? Why don't we just get divorced so you can go be with her? I can have my freedom, and you can have Seulgi... Isn't that what we all want?" Y/N spoke quickly, unable to contain her inner emotions.