Chapter 37

Jimin's face was really cold that it could make people shudder, he opened the door and noticed Y/N, then he took a big step toward her, he gripped her wrist and said nothing. He dragged her out.

Y/N shocked because of his sudden movement and said: "What are you doing!"

She didn't forget that she just on her undergarments. She was tightly held the dress to covered her chest. She was wearing a bra without shoulder strap, it seemed the dress would be fell down in a second.

Jimin didn't even turned his head to look at her, he just used his hand to drag her wrist: "Follow me."

Y/N felt extremely embarrassed, she powerfully took off his hand: "Where do you want to take me?"

After she was finally able to set herself free from him, she directly used the dress to shield her body once again. She felt that Jimin was really terrifying at this moment so she took a step back.

She didn't slightestly doubt that if something bad happened to Seulgi, he would definitely revenge it.

"Y/N, are you still trying to play dumb?" Jimin took a step forward and used his hand to pull Y/N and with his cold eyes glared at her: "Do you forget the incident that happened tonight? Do you need me to remind you?"

"Did you believe that I was the one who pushed her?"

Despite of the obvious answer, but Y/N still wanted to hear the answer directly from him.

Jimin's both arm was grasping her weak shoulder with a lot pressure, it almost looked like he wanted to break her bone.

"If it wasn't you, then who else?"

Not you, then who else....

Right, his heart would always think that way.

His words were exactly as what her heart thinks. But the most hillarious thing was, she had a bit of expectation that he would believe her inside her heart.

But this expectation was crushed by him.

Y/N blinked her eyes bitterly: "I almost forget, no matter what happens, I still that cunning evil woman in your eyes..."

This moment her expression was mournful, her eyes were red, the one that made people stirred their emotion.

Jimin almost released his hand and almost told her that he believed her....

But the image of Seulgi's bloodied body kept replying in his mind.

Moreover, it was only her on the scene, if it was not her then who else?

When he took Seulgi to the hospital, she didn't completely lose her conscious, she was crying, and now her cries seemed to be keep on ringing on his ears and she kept telling him that Y/N was the one who pushed her.

"Y/N, don't use that kind of innocent eyes to look at me! It was you who pushed her. She was pregnant for two months, but because of you she lost the child and she didn't only lost her child but she is dying, so don't you pretend to be innocent!"

So it turned out to be true that Seulgi really was pregnant....

Actually when Y/N looked at the blood on Seulgi's body, she already guessed that she was pregnant, but now she knew it for sure because of Jimin's statement.

She thought Seulgi being pregnant was unrelated to her anyway. Y/N and Jimin didn't have any feelings toward another. So what was the her relation to mind his problem?

But she thought wrong because she suddenly felt so sad.

She tried hard to calm her feeling and looked to the man in front of her: "Park Jimin, I say it one more time. I didn't pushed her, so please don't put the blame on me!"

"You say it really convincing." Jimin laugh coldly: "So you're trying to tell me that she jumped by herself? Stop pretending! Four years ago when you drugged my drink, you also said that it wasn't you, do you still want to pretend to be innocent?"

Jimin remembered that four years ago Y/N put a drug on his drink and she successfully be Mrs Park, what was so different now? Still in Jimin's eyes, Y/N would do anything to get what she wanted.

"Or you already know she is pregnant so you pushed her?"

She was extremely in fury and smiled bitterly, she didn't want to be in a fight with him. In any case no matter how, he already had a prejudice toward her that couldn't be changed, so why even bother?

"You can think whatever you like."

She wanted to push him, but he tightly dragged her hand: "You should go with me."

He started losing his patient.

Y/N glared at him, slowly smiled: "For what reason? Release your hand!"

"Seulgi needs blood transfusion, but there's no stock for her blood type. I looked at your data, your blood type is B, same as her..."

He still wanted to say something, but Y/N already cut his word and pointed at herself: "So you want me to donate my blood? Park Jimin, didn't you say that I'm an evil woman that would do anything to achieve my goals? In your heart, don't I always be someone who wants to be Mrs Park, so it makes Seulgi an obstacle for me. If she dead, it would benefit me, so why would I save her? In everyone's eyes, I was the one that pushed her, since I took a lot of trouble to pushed her down, then why would I let her wake up?"

The next moment, Jimin used his hand to clutch her neck and said: "Y/N, I warn you, if that happens, I will repay a hundredfold. Now do you think you have a choice for not going to the hospital?"

He finished his words and didn't give any time for her to speak then he carried her to leave the room.

Y/N didn't expect him to use this way to take her away.

Now she only wore her dress, moreover, there was a possibility it would slide soon, she could only used her hand to tightly held it to cover herself.

"Jimin, let me down!"