Chapter 85

By the time Jimin had finished his wine and returned to the bedroom, Y/N was already in a deep sleep. He smiled at her peaceful face before climbing into bed and going to sleep too.

The next day, Y/N wanted to go to the hospital to do some exams. Although the simple pregnancy test already showed the result; to avoid any mistakes she wanted to be certain by having a check up.

Y/N planned to tell Joon Min once it was confirmed by the doctor.

Leaving Joon Min in Auntie Wang's care, Y/N and Jimin hopped into the car and head for the hospital closest to their hotel.

On the way, she recalled that last night it seemed that Jimin took a shower. She turned her head to look at the Jimin, who was driving silently.

"Did you take a shower last night?"

Jimin's eyes widened and he coughed in embarrassment as he recalled the events of last night. He was too riled up to sleep and ended up standing in the shower with cold water running for about 30 minutes to calm himself down. He assumed Y/N had already fallen asleep; he didn't expect her to know that he left the bed.

After the shower Jimin felt that his body was frozen so he didn't dare immediately lie down on the bed in fear that he would make Y/N feel cold. So instead he grabbed a glass of wine and waited it out on the balcony until he had warmed up enough to head back.

Jimin stepped on the brakes and the car came to a stop as the traffic light turned red. He reached over to hold Y/N's delicate chin before turning to give her a provocative look; his full lips turned into a slight frown. "You are not allowed to excite me like that and leave me to calm myself down next time... Next time you do this I'm not letting you go."

Y/N patted his hands and looked at Jimin questioningly. "How did I excite you?" She frowned.

"How could you not?" Jimin raised his brows playfully. "Last night in the swimming pool you were seducing me but you didn't even let me touch you.." He teased, before letting go of her chin and returning his attention to the road.

Y/N scoffed in annoyance. "Park Jimin, when did I seduce you?" She glared at the man beside her; after all it was him who tried to make moves on her at the pool. She didn't even do anything!

Jimin found Y/N's little reactions amusing, so he decided to joke around a little more.

"You were wearing so little, how could you not seduce me? The time when we were in the swimming pool, I hated myself for not doing anything..."

Y/N quickly extended her hand to cover his soft lips, muffling his words and preventing him from finishing his sentence.. Jimin frowned against her hand but didn't move.

"Park Jimin, that was a swimsuit. It was also you who chose it for me..."

She released her hand from his mouth and patted his cheek with the back of her hand disapprovingly.

Jimin turned his head; his eyes were dark. "I know... luckily it was my choice. If it was a bikini, then what would you do?"

Y/N's face was now burning hot and red. She turned away and looked out the window frustratedly. Y/N decided not to talk to the man beside her for the rest of the trip, as it was just impossible to have a conversation with him sometimes. Jimin chuckled quietly seeing Y/N's pouting face from the reflection of the window, but didn't bother her again.

Soon they arrived at the hospital and Y/N sighed with relief. She didn't want to be in the car alone with Jimin any longer; especially when he kept bringing up such embarrassing topics.

Jimin parked the car and Y/N immediately stepped out and head for the hospital entrance. She didn't wait for Jimin went to look at the directory to find the department for gynecology and obstetrics.