Chapter 84

Jimin placed his hand lightly on her still flat stomach. "This kid, I will accompany them as they grow up. I will not miss it again."

Y/N smiled, but didn't say anything.

Jimin remembered something and pushed himself up off the bed. "Are you hungry?"

He passed her the sushi that he bought before. "I bought this when I was out to buy you the pregnancy test. I know you really like seafood."

"Sushi?" She immediately shook her head. "You eat it, I can't eat it."

"Why?" Jimin clearly noticed that she really loved seafood, how come she suddenly didn't want to eat it?

"It's raw fish."

"What's up with raw fish?"

Y/N covered her forehead with her hands. "A pregnant woman can't eat raw fish."

Jimin was still confused. "Why?"

"Because raw fish is more likely to contain bacteria and parasites, also a high level of mercury could damage the baby. It depends on the fish and how they handled it but still, it's the safest for me to just avoid it." Y/N explained.

Jimin nodded then looked at the sushi. "Alright then I'll just throw it." He wasn't used to eating anything this late after all.

"Don't waste it, I will go and give it to Auntie Wang. I also want to see Joon Min." Joon Min was most likely sleeping by this time. She used to see him everyday before she slept, if not, she wouldn't be at ease.

"I'll go, you just sleep first." Jimin offered.

Jimin pulled the blanket over Y/N then kissed her forehead before taking the sushi with him out the room. He knocked on the door, and Auntie Wang came out and greeted him.

"Mr Park, did you come to see little Master? He is already asleep."

Jimin nodded and went inside the room. He passed the sushi to Auntie Wang. "I went out and bought this, feel free to eat it."

"Thank you, Mr Park"

Jimin made his way to the bedroom where Joon Min slept soundly.

He used his hand to gently stroke Joon Min's soft dark hair. Joon Min's long eyelashes fluttered slightly at the contact before resting still against his round cheeks again. Jimin pulled up Joon Min's blanket so it covered him properly before leaning in to plant a kiss on his tiny forehead.

"Please take good care of him." He whispered to Auntie Wang.

"Don't worry, Mr Park. I will."

Jimin nodded and returned to his suite.

When he opened the door, Y/N had not fallen asleep as she was waiting for his return.

"Is Joonie asleep?"

"He is."

Jimin changed into his pajamas and aid on the bed beside her. He pulled her into his embrace and the two closed their eyes. Y/N was about to sleep but she felt something hard push her, so unconsciously she extended her hand to reach back and move away the thing that hindered her from sleeping.

The moment she grabbed the object, she heard a groan from the man behind her.

Y/N's mind immediately went blank, and she hurriedly released her hand before turning to face Jimin in shock. Jimin looked back at her with a hazy expression before pulling her closer to him.

She pulled the blanket up to cover her reddening face "Park Jimin, you..."

Y/N's ears were now hot and red. Jimin pulled at the blanket in an attempt to make her show her face but she wasn't willing to let go. "Stop it!"