Chapter 86

Y/N lowered her head and fiddled with her phone, she didn't really want to have this talk with Jimin right now.

Jimin frowned as he noticed that Y/N had no intention to reply. "It may not be a bad idea, knowing you are pregnant will make him broken-hearted."

Y/N didn't respond, and the two returned to the parking lot and drove back to the hotel.

When they got back to the hotel, they decided to go see Joon Min first to tell him the good news. When they entered the room, there were several kids in there playing with Joon Min in the living area. Y/N asked Auntie Wang and it turned out to be the kids from the pool yesterday. They already made a plan to play together today.

There were 3 boys and 2 girls.

Since this morning, Joon Min hadn't seen his parents; Auntie Wang didn't tell him that Y/N and Jimin were going to the hospital. She just simply said they went out for a little while and would be back to get him later.

Y/N greeted his Joon Min friends inside the room and he ran toward her and hugged her.

"Mom, where did you go with Dad?" Joon Min beamed excitedly.

Y/N bent down and picked Joon Min up before carrying him to the sofa. Joon Min giggled as Y/N stroked his soft hair and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Mom went to the hospital to do some tests... Joonie, you will have a little brother or little sister soon!"

"Really?" Joon Min's eyes widened in surprise as he glanced at Y/N and Jimin in shock.

"Really really." Y/N nodded and gave Joon Min's hand a squeeze.

"if you don't believe me, ask your Dad."

"What Mom said is true. You're going to become a big brother soon!" Jimin ruffled Joon Min's head happily and the boy cheered happily.

Auntie Wang watched the family celebrate cutely; she already knew that Y/N was pregnant before Y/N and Jimin went back to the hotel. Grandma already gave her a call to let her know Y/N was pregnant and asked her to take good care of her.

But she didn't pass the news to Joon Min because she thought that good news like this should be passed by Y/N and Jimin.

In the afternoon, Jimin took both mother and son to have a celebratory lunch, then he went out to handle some business matters.

Y/N and Joon Min spent the rest of the day together; playing around and sightseeing near the hotel to waste some time until Jimin came back. He had told them that they would have dinner together today.

When the sky finally got dark and it was almost time for dinner, the two made their way back to the hotel to wait for Jimin.

But when they just arrived at the hotel, Y/N received a call from him.

"Hey Y/N... I can't make it for dinner right now, I was scheduled in for a business dinner with some clients suddenly and I can't seem to make it out of this one."

"Oh.. That's okay, I'll just eat somewhere with Joon Min. Good luck with the clients."

"Alright, I'll see you two later tonight."

"Okay, bye."

Y/N hung up the phone and turned to Joon Min.

"Joonie, Dad suddenly had some really important work matters so he'll be a bit late today... Let's go have dinner first alright?"

"Okay mom!" Joon Min smiled and held her hand. Times like this Y/N was glad that Joon Min was such an understanding boy.

Because they were already back at the hotel, Y/N didn't want to go out again so she just had dinner with Joon Min at the hotel restaurant, where she once again ran into Han Mi.