Chapter 20

"No, it's nothing." Y/N shook head, she didn't even glance to Neon Yun, she just walked away and went upstairs.

Jun Seo was clearly threatening her but she still couldn't find a way out.

Later that night, Jimin went back home and saw Neon Yun was sitting down in living room. Looking at how she immersed in the deep thought, he walked toward her. 

"Mom, what happened?"

She regained her mind.  "It's nothing." She looked that Jimin was holding something, it looked like a plastic from the hospital.

She pointed at it and asked. "What is that?"

"It's Y/N's medicine from Jin-hyung." Hearing that Neon Yun's face suddenly changed. "You still personally get her medicine?"

"Is there a problem?" Jimin asked

She replied with a serious tone "Jiminah, what are you thinking about Y/N? Are you planning to stay married with her forever? Don't you forget what did? She trapped you into a marriage! Also, Seulgi is waiting for you."

Jimin pursed his pouty lips.  "Mom, I can handle my own problem."

"I'm just worried that you get into Y/N's trap again, think about it again. Seulgi is waiting for you while Y/N is a cunning girl, she married you for money."

"Mom, it's enough." Jimin knitted his brow, he didn't like the way Neon Yun talk like that in front of him, he also felt somewhat uncomfortable.

"You don't trust me? She just had a call with her father. He asked for money, just wait whether she will open her mouth to ask you about it."

"I will go up first." Jimin didn't want to hear her words anymore, he was about to went upstairs with Y/N's medicine. Neon Yun said "Don't let Seulgi down again."

Jimin looked tired and he went upstairs slowly. He couldn't find Y/N's inside their room. He tried to look at Joon Min's room and Y/N was there. When he went there, Joon Min was already asleep while Y/N was covering him with the blanket.

She turned off the light and went out the room.

Because of what was happening last night, she felt a bit uncomfortable, she didn't even look him in the eyes. "You're home."

Jimin nodded "Come with me."

Y/N followed him. He sat down on the bed and patted the bed; asking her to sit beside him. "Come here, take off your clothes."

Y/N immediately be on guard and clutched her collar tight. She glared at him and froze.

Her respond couldn't help but made Jimin laughed. "What are you thinking Y/N? This is the medicine that Jin-hyung prescribed for you, come here, I'll help you put it on."

Y/N noticed the medicine on his grip then blushed and slowly came over. With her back facing him, she took her shirt off. Jimin opened the bottle and applied it on her back.

"Okay, it's done." She put her clothes back the. turned her body and softly said "Thank you."

She knew that he also helped her to treat the wound this morning. The thought of it made her blushed, she looked beautiful.

Jimin was fascinated by her, he raised his hand. But when he was about to touch her face, he suddenly stopped because his brain kept thinking about Neon Yun last words. "Don't let Seulgi down again."

Jimin moved his hand and with his cold face he stood up from the bed and made his way towards the bathroom.

Y/N was puzzled, she didn't understand his sudden change in his attitude.

After Jimin went inside the bathroom, she sat down on the bed and thought over her conversation with her father earlier. She knew what he said was real, if something happened to him, it would drives her mother mad, because she was indeed crazy about him.

Jimin stayed at the bathroom longer. By the time he finished, he thought Y/N was already asleep, but he didn't expect that she was still playing with her phone when he came out. He sat down on his side of the bed, she put down her phone and turned her body to face him.

Even though they were indeed a husband and wife, but between these two, the only connection they had was Joon Min, there was no real connection. What was his obligation to help Jun Seo?

But she also didn't want Jun Seo to be in trouble, it would make Shin Ji's condition even worse. She couldn't put her and her dignity first at this point. Although she didn't really know Jun Seo's condition, but she was sure that what he said is true by the sound of his desperation.

According to Jun Seo nature, he was capable to do that kind of thing, and it was not really surprising. He was clearly forcing her and driving her to the point where she had no choice but to obey.

Y/N mood was clearly showed on her face, Jimin wrinkled his brow while looking at her. "Do you have something to say to me?"

Y/N was startled but then slowly nodded, she took a deep breath "I want to borrow some money from you."

Jimin remembered what Neon Yun told him earlier about Y/N was a gold digger, his dark eyes gradually narrowed. "How much?"

It was an enourmous amount of money for her, she was hesitating. "A hundred million."

"A hundred million?" Jimin laughed. "What do you want to do with that kind of money?"

"I have something." She knew he completely hated Jun Seo, so if she told Jimin that it was for him, he would rejected it directly.

"What is your problem that you need a hundred million?" It was clear that Jimin didn't trust her.

"Song Jun Seo asked you right? As far as I know, this is not the first time you and your family asking for money from, what do you all think we are, your personal ATM?"

Y/N's face was getting colder, his words was really unpleasant, sadly it was the truth.

But she didn't have any choice. "I will definitely return it to you."

Jimin raised his brows, with his cold voice "How would you return it?"

He looked at her as if he examined the product "From your belongings, it's only your body that is worthy, you want to use your body to repay? But now most valuable thing you have also can't be use, because you have to get pregnant by me so you must obediently sleep with me." He said that and slowly leaned closed to her and looked disdainfully at her.

"Park Jimin!" Y/N shivered and pushed him away. His word was really hurtful, she couldn't bear to hear anything from him anymore. "I know that you loathe me and my family, but how could you say something like that?" Her eyes were red, as if it was shot with a strong light.