Chapter 56

Regarding this matter, Jimin had heard about it briefly before. This morning the Choi family members came and begged, even though they didn't kneel down on the ground but they begged The Parks to let Choi family go.

"Because he said bad words about your Mom?" Jimin paused for awhile. "Are you willing to tell the matters to me?"

Joon Min nodded, and started to speak: "Choi In Su said that his mom told him that my mom is a bad person.He said that she snatched another person's husband and pushed someone down the stairs...." He stopped: "I know he was talking about to Auntie Kim..."

"My mom is not a bad person, she is the best woman in the world. Dad, you will not understand...." Joon Min used little hands to hold his cheeks: "Mom is the most important person to me, I will not let anyone say anything bad about her, I will always protect her from bad people. I don't want her to get hurt, ever. She is precious to me, Dad...."

Hearing Joon Min's words, and looking at his little serious face, Jimin felt his heart break..

He smiled, and used his hand to stroke Joon Min's head: "Of course, your mom is not a bad person."

Actually from this side, he thought this fight that Joon Min was involved was not completely wrong, because he did it to protect his mom. This itself was understandable. Although, he didn't approve that he handled this matter physically.

If he only hid and cried in the corner because of that, then it wouldn't be Joon Min. After all, he is a strong headed kid.

But because his body isn't in the greatest condition, a fight like this was no simple matter.. If Joon Min were healthy, he would have just suffered a few surface wounds, not anything as serious as this.. At least he used his best effort to protect his mom.

Joon Min raised his cute face to look at Jimin, frowning slightly. "But Dad, you think mom is a bad person right? You think mom pushed Auntie Kim right?"

Jimin couldn't bring himself to answer Joon Min's question. Regarding this matter, he didn't really know what to do. After all, all the evidence pointed to Y/N as the culprit. Seulgi kept saying that Y/N pushed her, and his mom kept telling him the same. Because Jimin believed Y/N is indeed a cunning woman and had every reason to do that, how could he believe the opposite? It must be her then, right?

Two days after the accident happened, Jimin went to the hotel to look for a CCTV video of the incident, but instead of finding out the truth, he was left helpless and disappointed.The staircase was located near the corner, exactly the dead end of the CCTV, and the area where the accident happened was blocked by the wall.

The CCTV video didn't give him any useful information.

Also for the CCTV video that grandma mentioned, she was lying to him.

Jimin had no idea what had happened, and he was at a loss.

Jimin puffed up his cheeks, sighing deeply. Joon Min looked at his father's expression helplessly, knowing that Jimin didn't fully believe in Y/N. "I know you also think that way. You think that mom pushed her!" Joon Min argued. "No! it was Auntie Seulgi who carelessly fell down the stairs. She even spilled a drink on moms clothes. Then she followed mom to the restroom, and when I went looking for mom, she was trying to push her, but fortunately mom could hold onto the handrail, so she was okay. Then when I ran over to stop her, she fell down the stairs on her own."

Jimin was silent for a while, observing Joon Min's frustrated expression. "Joonie, let's not talk about this matter anymore, okay?" he replied, feeling defeated.

"Why can't we talk about it?" Joon Min huffed. "Dad actually you didn't believe mom right? You just don't like her right? You like that Auntie Kim?" Joon Min said stubbornly. He wanted to hear his dad tell him the answers directly. He couldn't let his mum get hurt even more..