Chapter 55

"I know."

Although Seulgi agreed, her voice was nothing less than disappointed. She bit her lip forcefully, holding back a sob.

Neon Yun could not look at this anymore. "Jiminah, how could say something like that to Seulgi? Why can't she look for that mother and son? It was clearly Y/N who pushed her down, and made her lose the child, why should she be the one accommodating to Y/N?"

"Enough!" Jimin's cold eyes glared at Neon Yun. "Mom, I haven't scolded you for this yet. Do you know what you just did? You know clearly Joon Min just underwent surgery, he needs to be in a calm environment, so why did you make trouble in his room? Do you want him to have a bad experience again?"

Neon Yun's face turned sour, disliking how Jimin was standing up to her. "How could I know any of that? What are you trying to say? Do you think that I am that ruthless? Even more ruthless than Y/N?"

Even in her defense, she didn't forget to mention Y/N. Hearing that, Jimin felt extremely annoyed. "Stop trying to bring Y/N into everything mom. I hope you will sincerely think about Joon Min's well being. Don't cause trouble that could negatively affect his mood. If you cannot do it, then just don't appear in front of him." he spat.

Neon Yun felt like her head was going to explode in anger. "Park Jimin, I'm Joon Min's grandma!"

Jimin could only look at her coldly. "If you know that you are his grandma, then you should know what you should do."

"You...."

Looking at Neon Yun, Seulgi moved closer and comforted her. "Auntie, are you okay?"

Looking at Jimin, Seulgi pleaded. "Jimin, let's not talk about this anymore."

Jimin pursed his lips. "You both just go back first, I will go check on Joon Min."

Hearing that he wanted to go Y/N, Seulgi couldn't help but feel unwilling to let him go. But she didn't dare to express her feelings, because she was terrified that Jimin would get angry.

After seeing him start to leave, Neon Yun's face slowly turned calm. She looked at Seulgi in concern. "You need to grasp him firmly. Don't let yourself lose to Y/N."

"I know, auntie." Seulgi said with a low voice.

Jimin returned to Joon Min's room. Jungkook was helping Y/N treat her wound, his actions so gentle and cautious, afraid that he will hurt her.

Joon Min was watching them while sitting down on the bedside. His big eyes blinked, and his little lips continuously muttered: "Mom, does it hurt? Does it hurt?"

Y/N smiled. "No, it doesn't hurt."

"Done." Jungkook threw the cotton ball into the trash bin and tidied up the things. He glanced at the doorway, and noticed that Jimin had returned.

"Mr Park." He greeted.

Jimin looked at a suitcase that had been placed on the ground, his face showing an indescribable expression: "Mr Jeon really rushed back from abroad." he muttered.

"Yes."

"After you got off the plane, you just directly came to check on our Joonie. Sorry to trouble you."

Jungkook stayed very gentle and refined, smiling respectfully at Jimin. "Mr Park, no need to courteous. I've always been here for Joonie, and always will. I also love him very much. In my heart, I already regard him as my son. Hearing that something bad has happened to him, even if it was just a little thing of course I will come back."

Y/N's gaze revolved between these two men. Since Jimin entered the room, she was able to clearly feel the change in atmosphere.

Moreover after Jungkook spoke, Jimin's eyes narrowed, and his expression turned dangerous.