Chapter 51

She immediately retreated a several steps back. During his frenetic movement, she almost tripped on the sofa's pole and almost fell down to the ground.

Jimin reached his hand to embrace her waist, and pulled her back.

"How could you be this clumsy?"

His tone was sounded somewhat helpless.

Y/N felt his hand on her waist was like a scorching hot metal and burnt her skin.

She was afraid of this kind of feeling, so she pulled away his hands on her waist.

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

"Let go of your hands."

She was focusing on let go from his hold, but she forgot her situation. Jimin stared at her beautiful face: "You really want me to release you?"

She nodded without any slightest hesitation.

Jimin really released his hands.

She just noticed that if Jimin released her, she would definitely fell down to the ground.

Y/N really thought she would fall down because Jimin released his hands, so she screamed lowly.

But at the end she didn't fell, because Jimin pulled her back. Because his movement was too sudden, so his steps were also unsteady, so they both still fell down to the top of the sofa.

Y/N felt Jimin's whole weight pressed into her body on the sofa, she almost couldn't breath: "Jimin, stand up."

Regarding to her action and attitude toward him, Jimin really didn't feel content, he gripped both of her hands: "Y/N, what are you doing?"

Y/N actually didn't know what she was doing either, and now Jimin leaned forward and so close to her, her subconscious would resist. Because every time this happened, an image of Jimin and Seulgi together would appear in her mind.

She would felt, perhaps a second ago, he was embracing Seulgi, there would still a remainder of her smell. She didn't want to stay in the embrace that belonged to other woman.

She would feel disgusted, she really felt disgusted.

Jun Seo was also like that, it was really clear that he was a married man, but he had her mother outside.

She always thought that men's promises were always fake and they never kept their promise.

She also vows that she would not follow Shin Ji's life path, but now it seemed that she was already step on the same path.

Only, she was in different role as Shin Ji because Y/N is the legal wife.

Y/N also really didn't want to stay in this kind of condition, she had to do it for Joon Min, and for him she would do anything.

She wanted to get up at this moment, but Jimin didn't release his grip. When both of them were on the deadlock, there was slight sound from the bed.

Y/N pushed Jimin forcefully and quickly went over to the bedside.

Joon Min's little body moved, his little hand was fisted. Y/N pulled his hand: "Joonie, are you awake?"

"Mom..." Joon Min called her, but he still hadn't open his eyes.

"Mom is here, Joonie. Are you okay? Are you in pain?"

Joon Min finally gradually opened his eyes, he looked at his parents who stood in front of his bed. They both looked emotional.

Probably because he finally awake.

"I will go and call the doctor."

Jimin turned his body to leave.

Doctor came over and did some examination to Joon Min, he stated that Joon Min was in quite stable condition. Before he left, he looked at both of them profoundly and especially told them that their kid's mood was influenced mostly by his parents' mood, so they should be aware so this situation wouldn't happen again.

He just simply told them even they were pretending, they needed to be affectionate in front of him.

When Doctor said this, Grandma was also there, then she asked them both out. Her face was full of dignity and severe expression looked at them: "I am old, I also don't have any other wishes now. My only wish is for Joon Min to get better quickly."

Then, she looked at Jimin: "Joonie is your son, can you give him a chance to continue live?"

"Grandma..." Jimin voice was somewhat hoarse: "Joonie will certainly get better."

Grandma waved her hand: "I don't ask you to cut off your disorderly relation with Seulgi. But can you at least pretending in the front of Joon Min?"

Joon Min stayed at the hospital for two days already, his mood was getting better.

Also these two days, Jimin and Y/N basically also stayed in the hospital.

Even Jimin didn't go to his office, he finished his work in the hospital. If there was urgent matters, Taehyung would come and discuss it with him.

Y/N also didn't know whether he actually suddenly care and value Joon Min, or he just listened to Grandma's word that asking him to just pretend it realistically.

But these two days, Joon Min was stubborn, he didn't say anything to him. Jimin was also didn't familiar in how to dealing with a little kid, so their father and son relationship was this stiff.

Y/N also didn't really speak with him, basically in this room, he just did his own thing while Y/N and Joon Min just ignored him.

Because Jeon Jungkook was abroad all along and Y/N knew he was busy about his work. She also didn't want to disturb his work. Joon Min was in good condition now anyway, so she didn't tell him.

But she didn't know how could he know about Joon Min's condition because he unexpectedly took a flight back home and the moment after he took off, he directly rushed into the hospital..

The moment he appeared, Y/N was surprised.

He even didn't change his clothes and hadn't put back his luggage.

"Kookie, how come...?"

Jungkook looked at her confused appearance, smiled and poked her forehead: "Are you suddenly become stupid?"

Finally Y/N was aware, and with shocking tone she said: "How come you are back now?"

Jungkook put down his suitcase: "I come back to see Joonie."

He said it and moved toward Joon Min. He already opened his eyes big and looked at him. His handsome face was full of smile: "Uncle Kookie."

Jungkook hugged his little body and used his hand to stroke his head: "Joonie, how are you feeling? Are you okay now?"

"Uncle Kookie, I'm okay."

Joon Min raised up his fist and moved it for a while for showing him that he was okay.

Y/N passed a cup of warm water to Jungkook, and he thanked her.

"Joonie is better now. You don't have to come back."

Jungkook said: "Y/N, if Krystal didn't tell me, do you plan to never told me any of this? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I..." This moment Y/N couldn't say anything. Indeed the situation was too sudden. That time she felt like she out of her mind, how could she have time to contact him? After Joon Min passed his critical conditions, she thought because Jungkook was in distant place, so she just let it be, she didn't want him to be worried because Joon Min was okay now anyway.

"Next time if there's any problem, don't you hide it from me. In my heart, Joonie is very important."