Chapter 67

Jimin immediately drove to the theme park.

He bought a ticket and made his way into the crowded theme park. There were lots of people today, and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to find Y/N in the crowds. He walked around for a bit, checking out the kids attractions as he'd expect them to be in that general area. As if by chance, Jimin spotted Y/N standing in front of the carousel. She wore a white turtleneck and a tan coat; her long hair untied and draped over her shoulder. She leaned on her arms against the railing, watching Joon Min as he sat on a carousel horse. Everytime the carousel turned and Joon Min saw Y/N, he'd smile brightly and wave at her. Jimin smiled slightly, it looked like the recent news didn't bother them at all.

It was the way she has always been. Y/N would never do anything about gossip about her; after all, she knew what was most important to her. It was only gossip, it can't hurt her.

Jimin paused, not approaching them. Instead he stood from a distance and observed the mother and son duo instead.

After Joon Min got off the carousel, Y/N knelt down to sort out his clothes, she used her hand to hold his little face. "Are you happy?"

"It's fun Mom. Can I go one more time?" Joon Min pleaded. He blinked his big eyes at her, not satisfied enough.

Y/N smiled, ruffling his hair. She couldn't reject that look. "Okay." She held his hand. "But let's go rest for a while and drink some water alright?"

Joon Min swayed their intertwined hands as they walked, before suddenly stopping to tug at Y/N's arm. "Mom, Dad is here."

Y/N turned around, startled. She made eye contact with Jimin, who was handsome as usual in his black suit. He was just standing there watching them.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at him. 'Why did he come here?'

"Is Dad here to play with us Mom?" Joon Min asked.

Y/N smiled. "Let's go, let's go over there to dad."

She held Joon Min's hand and walked over to Jimin. "Why are you here?" Y/N asked.

Jimin bent down and beckoned for Joon Min to come to him. Joon Min obliged, his little hands gripping Jimin's neck as he was lifted into his arms. "I came to find you guys. Let's go have dinner. I have something to talk to you about Y/N."

Y/N nodded. "Joon Min wants to go on the carousel one more time, so let's go after that okay?" Jimin nodded, making Joon Min drink some water before taking him back to the carousel for one last ride. Walking to the carousel hand in hand with Jimin on one side and Y/N on the other, Joon Min had a big smile on his face. It felt like a normal family outing.

"Mom, Dad, I want you to come on the ride with me this time." Joon Min looked up at them hopefully. Y/N coughed a little, not sure how Jimin would react to this request. Somehow, she couldn't imagine the CEO of Park Company on a carousel, let alone sitting on one of the horses. She couldn't help but snicker a little bit at the idea, but she quickly swallowed her laughter when she made eye contact with Jimin.

"I think dad is a bit tired from work Joonie, how about I come with you instead?" Y/N offered, stroking Joon Min's head. Joon Min frowned. "But I want dad to come too... Can't he?" Joon Min looked up at Jimin with a pout. Y/N felt a little nervous; she wasn't sure what to do.

Before she could say anything to Jimin he had already started walking towards the carousel. "Let's go." He smiled at Joon Min.

In the end, Y/N and Joon Min sat on the moving horses while Jimin sat behind them in the carriage chair. Joon Min could not be happier having both of them riding with him, laughing and waving at Y/N and Jimin. To anyone that saw them, this looked like any other happy family out there.