Chapter 43

Neon Yun hadn't finished her sentence, she was immediately cut off by Grandma and with her cold eyes she looked at Neon Yun: "Why? I observed you keep on protecting that singer. Those who don't know may thought that singer is your daughter!"

Hearing that, Neon Yun's beautiful face immediately transformed into sour, she turned her head to look at Joo Hyuk.

Both husband and wife looked at each other for a moment.

Grandma pointed to Neon Yun: "I know you all think that Seulgi was pushed by Y/N, ridiculous. It was clearly that singer was fell down because she was careless but now she blames other..."

"Mom, you can't talk like that...." Neon Yun cried out in surprise.

"You think that I am wrong?" Grandma cast sidelong glance to her: "The hotel had CCTV. I already told someone to take the record to me. Now you will know the truth! I don't believe even for a second that Y/N would initiatively pushed him, moreover Joon Min!"

"Mom, it was also not possible that Seulgi fell down by herself. She knew clearly that she was pregnant, could it be it was her intention to fall down?!"

"Of course she would not be that stupid that she jumped from the top floor. It was not easy for her to conceive a child. How can she willingly torment it?"

Then Grandma laughed coldly: "She didn't expect that she would accidentally fell down. That singer was full of hatred, she was not careful that now she lost her kid. Of course she would never wiling to admit it, so she blamed on Y/N."

"Mom, you couldn't say something like that. Seulgi was pregnant with our Park Family's child...The baby was our blood"

"I would never gonna acknowledge the kid that she delivered..." Grandma looked at Neon Yun, with her voice full of warning, she said: "I tell you, do not mention about that singer in front of me ever again. If you really care about her, then you just leave this house and live with that singer, how about that?"

Neon Yun immediately lowered her head and said nothing.

Grandma also ignored her, she just looked toward Joo Hyuk, and instructed him: "You go and call Park Jimin, let him go home now."

Joo Hyuk nodded his head and went outside to make the call.

Y/N knew that Grandma's action at this moment for calling Jimin to came back home would make the situation even worse, maybe there would be a explosive war.

She felt a bit dizzy.

She knew that Grandma did this, majorly for her.

She felt that Y/N was wronged, also felt that Jimin treated her unfairly.

But Y/N felt was unnecessary to do something like this, because she and Jimin being together was only because of Joon Min, they couldn't even regard as husband and wife.

And she would not let herself to hold any delusion toward him.

Don't know how Joo Hyuk urged Jimin to be back, but he was quickly arrived at home.

Looking that everyone was all altogether and sat down at the living room, it looked as if everyone was waiting for him.

He also probably could guess what they wanted to do.

His cold eyes swept pass Y/N's side, but he kept silent.

He pace forward to the living room, Grandma raised her eyes to look at him: "If not your father didn't call you, do you plan to never go back home again? Will it be like that previous four years, that you abandon your wife and son just for that singer?"

Regarding the way Grandma addressing Seulgi, Jimin always didn't feel happy hearing it and now he was extremely provoked: "Grandma, I said it one more time. Seulgi has her own name, please respect her."

"Respect her?" Grandma looked like she was hearing a joke: "If she wanted to get respect, then she need to respect herself first! What do you want me to call her? She is not only performed on the TV screen, even her own private life full of drama. Her acting and performing skills are really awesome. It is a pity that she quit entertainment circle!"

Jimin obviously started losing his patience to listen to her words, so he got off from his seat and prepared to leave: "If grandma called me back just to say these things. Then sorry, I'm very busy and I'm not interested in hearing this nonsense."

Grandma looked at him, she was so angry and shivering then she ruthlessly slapped the coffee table: "Park Jimin, don't you know clearly who is your wife? Since you married Y/N, then you should be responsible toward her, she is your legal wife!"

Jimin paused his step, turned his body and pointed to her: "If I didn't remember wrongly, it was you that made me marry her, I never even wanted to marry her, so why don't you responsible for her?"

"Bastard, what nonsense are you talking about? Come back here!" Joo Hyuk noticed his mother's and his daughter-in-law's face was getting more and more pale, he worried that something bad would happen, so he immediately said something to prevent something bad happen.

Although Jimin didn't say anything again but he still walking towards the door.

Joo Hyuk's face was full of anger, if it was not because Neon Yu's grip, he would definitely Jimin.

The situation was getting more and more intense and Jimin also didn't plan to stay. Grandma said ruthlessly: "Park Jimin, if you dare to leave this house for that singer, then don't you ever back again. Park family will not accept you anymore!"

"Mom..." Neon Yun and Joo Hyuk all turned their head to Grandma with a shocking expression. This sentence was too severe, absolutely didn't expect Grandma would ever say something like this. Even when Jimin left four years ago, she didn't even say anything.

Moreover, they all really understood, if Grandma say something, she definitely mean it.

If Jimin decided to leave this Park house, then he would never able to go back.

Despite of always thinking of Seulgi, even Neon Yun also felt afraid: "Jimin, you go back here and talk about it calmly."

Jimin just paused his step but didn't turn his body.

He hated when people told him what to do the most, even if it was Grandma.

He laughed coldly and went outside.

Grandma was so angry that she was stiffen because she couldn't believe Jimin would left just like that, her face was so pale, her body started to shiver: "That bastard unexpectedly had guts to do something like this for Seulgi..."

Y/N worried that Grandma would fainted again, so she hurriedly used her hand to pat Grandma's back: "Grandma, don't be like this..."

"He really is a disappointment...."

Grandma was muttering by herself but then she stopped, she raised her head and looked at one side, her face turned surprised.