Chapter 99

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Gray takes full responsibility for that (*''*)

E/N: Hehe sorry~~

"There isn't any woman in the world you need to worry about, Y/N." Jimin caressed her cheek in a loving manner. "There's only you."

Y/N looked at Jimin in shock. She wasn't able to deny that his words made her happy.

"Really?"

"Really."

She tried to hold back a smile, but couldn't.

Right now, Jimin was incredibly tired. He'd gone through a lot the last couple days. From searching for Y/N out in a snowstorm, getting into a fight with Jungkook, stress regarding his new business ventures, fighting again with Y/N and finally standing outside for several hours; he had really experienced it all. But all of these sufferings were worth it to him the moment Y/N smiled at him; because he knew he was the reason behind this smile.

Jimin walked over to the shoe rack and grabbed a pair of fluffy indoor slippers, placing it in front of Y/N. "Don't walk around the house barefoot, the floor is cold... Wear this and go up to sleep okay?"

"Are you going home now?"

Jimin smirked as he put his coat back on. "Why? Do you miss me already? Want me to stay and accompany you?" He pinched Y/N's cheek lightly.

Y/N scoffed. "What? Just go."

Jimin chuckled and pulled Y/N towards him

He kissed her lips. "A good night's kiss."

It was the third time he successfully stole a kiss from her. After he left, she went upstairs only to find Krystal laying down on the bed with all the lights on. She turned them off and made her way over to the bed.

As she climbed into the bed, Krystal turned around, surprising her.

"Why are you still here? I thought you'd go home with Jimin tonight." She said teasingly. "I thought you wouldn't be going outside?"

Y/N playfully kicked Krystal from under the covers, causing her to wince. "I don't know... I just..." She sighed. "I think I just care about him more than I imagined..."

----------

Y/N was eating her breakfast when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID:

Jeon Jungkook

"Kookie, good morning..."

"Good morning, did I wake you up?" Jungkook asked, concerned that he might have disturbed her sleep.

"No, you didn't. I just finished my breakfast. Have you had your breakfast?"

"Yes, I have..." Jungkook replied.

"Y/N..." He went silent for a second. "I'm going to Grandma's house. I've decided that I'm going to sell it."

"Sell it?" Y/N was shocked, she did not expect him to sell the house.

"Yes. I'm heading there now to pick up some things." Jungkook said. "Y/N, do you have some spare time? Do you want to go there...with me? I'm sure there are a lot of your childhood belongings left over there." he asked hesitantly.

She went to Jungkook's grandma's house almost everyday in the past, so there were a lot of memories there. Perhaps, going there for the last time would be a good idea.

"Okay, Kookie." Y/N agreed, and went to get ready to go out.

A while later, Jungkook arrived at Krystal's to pick Y/N up and head over there together.