Chapter 28

The flower shop assistant went over and laughed, that was a yellow chrysanthemum flower.

Jimin also went over: "Joonie, this is chrysanthemum."

"Is chrysanthemum not good?"

"It is not about good or not, but it's not suitable flower for birthday." Actually Jimin already decided, he took a red rose on the side and passed it to the shop assistant: "I want this one, help me wrap it."

"Sir, how many of red roses do you want?" Shop assistant inquired.

Jimin startled again, he always thought that fresh flowers were sold by a bunch. He didn't know it was sold by their preference.

When Jimin hadn't answered, a soft and tender voice said: "Ninety nine flowers, thank you."

Shop assistant immediately went to count the roses, she laughed: "Ninety nine roses mean I will love you until the day I die, this little guy really understands a lot of things."

Jimin paid for the flowers, then took the fluffy hat and put it on Joon Min's head. One hand was holding the red rose bouquet, the other hand was carrying Joon Min to leave the flower shop.

The flower shop was full of some young girls, they all on the doorway and looked at their leaving.

"That man is really handsome, the little guy also very cute..."

Joon Min used his little hand to hug Jimin's neck, raised his little face and pointed to the girls who stood in front of the flower shop doorway then loudly said: "Dad, they said you are very handsome!"

Those girls didn't expect Joon Min to say something like that, they were embarrassed. Their face flushed and felt awkward.

Jimin didn't really care about it: "They also said that you are really cute."

Joon Min groaned: "But they continuously peeked at you, I saw it..." He stopped for a moment: "Dad, you are my mom's!"

Regarding his son's anger, Jimin laughed and said: "Yes, I am your mom's." Then they continued walking towards the car.

Joon Min felt satisfied: "Then you need to remember, you need to be good to her. You can't be like in the past, you were gone for four years. Dad, mom is really really good, I think she is the most kind and best woman in the world...."

"Okay."

Joon Min's smile getting more and more bigger, he clasped the flower and sat down on the car: "Dad, let's go to the studio now, you never went there right? I can tell you the direction."

"We'll go later, I still need to buy something."

Jimin took Joon Min to jewelry store. This morning when Joon Min asked him what kind of present will he give to Y/N, his mind was flitted by her beautiful collarbone.

That beautiful collarbone, he felt should be matched with something.

A necklace should do.

Everything was also went smoothly in the jewelry store, Jimin fell for a necklace with a butterfly pendant. The necklace was international top-notch jewelry designer design, it was limited edition, only a few in the whole world. Moreover, it also could be engraved.

"Mr Park, do you need to do the engraving?"

Jimin thought for a while, then took a pen and a paper. He wrote: PJM

It was his and their son initial.

Jewelry store manager looked at it and he understood what was the meaning of this.

In the eyes of the city, Y/N was known as an abandoned wife of rich and powerful family, she was just twenty years old when she married into Park family. A day after their wedding, her husband directly went abroad and she had seen to be a joke for all people.

But rumor was a rumor, how could you think it was true?

By looking at this necklace you could understand, how could Y/N be an abandoned wife?

It was clear that Mr Park is truly care about her!

The present was prepared well, then they went to the studio to look for Y/N.

Jimin knew that Y/N has a studio, but he never went there, so it was understandable for him to not know where is it. They both didn't want to let Y/N knew about their coming so Jimin could only rely on Joon Min.

But because Joon Min often went there, so he knew the location and also knew the street, this father and son quickly reached their destination.

Joon Min pulled Jimin's hand to go inside and continuously introduced him to a lot of people: "My father." His little face showed incomparable proud.

"Hello Mr Park, are you looking for Y/N? She is teaching in the dancing room."

Joon Min was really familiar with this place. In the past, every weekend and even almost every day Y/N frequently took him here, so he knew exactly where Y/N dancing studio was.

Beautiful music was heard from the inside. Jimin approached the doorway, then he saw Y/N. She wore her dancing suit and ballet shoes, her movement was elegant and absorbed, her posture lithe and graceful.

Inside the dancing studio was full of people, they were surrounding Y/N who danced lightly and gracefully, it seemed they all fascinated by it, so didn't notice to their presence.

Jimin knew that Y/N could dance, but he never see her dance, today was the first time.

He felt that Y/N at this moment was like a butterfly, continuously fly and fly, then bumped into his eyes, his heart.

He kept on watching her until she stopped. When he hadn't regain his mind, a small hand pulled his hand.

Jimin heard a burst of applause, then the audience moved forward: "Unnie, your dance is very good..."

Y/N smiled, she stopped the music and when she was about to say something, someone called her: "Mom."

She looked at the doorway and saw Joon Min, and he brought Jimin. They walked toward her

"Joonie, why are you here?" Y/N used her hand to pinch Joon Min's little nose.

"I bring dad here, he wants to take us dinner."

The other girls in the dancing studio secretly peeked at the handsome figure of Jimin. One of them said in low voice: "Unnie, is that your husband?"

Y/N nodded.

"Mom, happy birthday." Joon Min hugged her neck and ferociously kissed her cheeks, then said: "Dad has presents for you."

Present?

Y/N was silent, she looked at him and noticed that he was holding a bouquet of red rose. He went forward and he passed it to her with a handsome smile, and said: "Y/N, happy birthday."

It was probably a scene where many girls thought romantic, so Y/N could listen to the awed and admiration from people around her.