Chapter 98

Krystal frowned and returned to the kitchen where Y/N was finishing up dinner preparations. "Krystal, come over and eat."

Krystal shook her head. "Jimin said he would wait outside until you come out."

Y/N didn't say anything and went to the door, and pressed the intercom "Just go home, Jimin."

"Y/N, let's talk." Jimin said with a hoarse voice.

"Let's talk later, I don't want to see you now." Y/N was still hurt by his words in the car.

She knew Jimin always thought that there's something happening between her and Jungkook, since they've been close for a long time. But she couldn't believe that he accused her like that. Jimin was her first time and she was never with another man but him. How could he accuse her for sleeping with her best friend?

"Okay, I'll be waiting here then."

"Whatever, do as you please." Y/N turned it off and went back to the dining room and started eating her food.

Krystal observed Y/N as she ate and looked outside; the sky was already dark and it was getting cold outside. She was curious whether Jimin would actually keep on waiting outside for Y/N.

The two ate their dinner quietly and washed up; Y/N excused herself and went upstairs while Krystal lounged in the living room. After some time, she went to peek out the window only to find that Jimin was still standing outside her door.

He had been standing there for around 2 hours!

Krystal grabbed her phone and called Jimin. "Mr. Park, just go home already." Krystal begged. "She doesn't want to see you right now."

"I'll wait."

"Jimin, what are you trying to do? If you really care about her then why are you always hurting her? Can you just treat her nicely and don't act like..." He hung up.

Krystal's mouth opened in shock and she looked out the window at Jimin, who decided to ignore her glare.  "Okay Park Jimin, you dare hang up on me huh. You should be begging me to open the door for you... Tsk, I can't believe I felt sorry for you for a moment, this ungrateful piece of... argh." Krystal mumbled to herself as she made her way upstairs to the bedroom.

She opened the bedroom door and noticed Y/N was standing by the window, looking outside.

'She must be watching Jimin...' Krystal thought to herself.

Krystal didn't come over though, she entered the bathroom to take a bath. By the time she went out, Y/N was sitting on the sofa, watching TV. She had no idea of what she was thinking about but it was clear that her mind was somewhere else because she was watching a finance and economics channel. Since when did Y/N have interest in watching this kind of boring channel? Obviously, Y/N's heart was somewhere else.

She was curious about Jimin; there's no way he would be still there, right? It's been hours.

"Y/N..." Krystal called her name as she looked at her.

"He's still here." Y/N replied immediately, as if anticipating what Krystal was going to ask. She turned off the TV and climbed into the bed, pulling the blanket up over her.

Krystal sat in the front of her mirror to dry her hair and do her skincare routine. Now it was rather late, so she also made her way over to the bed and climbed in next to Y/N. She looked out towards the windows.

"Y/N, it looks like it's snowing outside."

Y/N didn't say anything at first, but before Krystal could turn back around to look at Y/N, she had already pulled off the blanket and hurried out of the room.