Chapter 78

By the time Y/N woke up it was already late morning.

She opened her eyes to find Joon Min out on the balcony basking under the sun and eating his breakfast. He sat on a chair while balancing his bowl on his small thighs; swaying his legs happily. Y/N groaned slightly as she pushed herself up off the bed, the light from the large windows blinding her slightly.

"Mrs Park, are you awake?" Auntie Wang was tidying up something outside the bedroom when she saw Y/N rise from the bed. She came in and greeted her. "Mr Park and Mr Kim are out to handle some business. He instructed me to not wake you up and let you get some sleep; he said you were too worn out from last night...." She trailed off awkwardly.

Y/N noticed that when Auntie Wang said it, her eyes looked somewhat strange. She had an ambiguous expression on her face, like she was implying that some "activities" happened last night so she couldn't get up this morning.

Y/N sighed helplessly in slight embarrassment. They didn't do anything last light, she was just purely exhausted from the long day.Why did Jimin have to phrase things so weirdly?

But she let it slide instead; if she tried to deny it, it would just make it seem way more 'obvious'. She got up from the bed and wrapped a gown around her. "Have you have breakfast?" She asked Auntie Wang.

"I have eaten, Mrs Park. What do you want to eat? I will order it for you." Auntie Wang offered. "Mr Park said he would not be back until this afternoon. He arranged people to bring you and little master out sightseeing. He also said that he will take you both out for dinner tonight."

"Okay." Y/N smiled slightly, Jimin came here to work anyway. She and Joon Min could go and stroll around. She was sure Joon Min would enjoy sightseeing too, especially since he was in such a good mood.

"Just help me to order some food, I'm okay with anything." Y/N instructed Auntie Wang before heading to the balcony to go to Joon Min.

Joon Min placed his empty bowl on the table next to him and stretched a little, raising his arms to the bright sun. He narrowed his big eyes as the rays of light shone on his face. He enjoyed being outside since he never really got to go out before.

He heard the balcony door open, turning around to see Y/N. He immediately smiled widely. "Mom, you're awake!"

"Yes Joonie. Good Morning." Y/N sat down beside him, pulling him onto her lap and placing a kiss on his fluffy hair. "Joonie, let's go out after I eat breakfast. Where do you want to go?"

"I want to go for a swim, but I will wait for Dad. So let's just walk around Mom." Joon Min wanted to swim together with Jimin and let him to teach him how to swim because he felt his dad should be able to swim really well.

Joon Min also knew that his mom didn't know how to swim, so she couldn't ask her to teach him.

"Okay." Y/N smiled and pinched his little chubby cheeks lightly, earning a giggle from the cute boy.

Room service arrived and the waiter served up breakfast; It was a classic meal with toast, salad, fruits, eggs, baked beans and sausages. Joon Min accompanied Y/N while she ate breakfast. The two sat together at the table chatting while Joon Min sipped his juice. After breakfast, they changed clothes and went down to meet the driver that was appointed by Jimin. Joon Min held Y/N's hand happily as they made their way down to the car, hopping around slightly as he gushed about how excited he was to go out and have fun.

The driver was a kind middle-aged man who was a local from this area. You could easily tell that he was experienced. He was very familiar with the local attractions and knew all the interesting places to go to. Either way, if he was hired by Jimin, he had to be safe and good at his job.