Chapter 90

A/N: This chapter is kinda looong ahhaah

Jimin was already in his car, but his phone vibrated endlessly with calls and messages from Neon Yun. Supposedly she was afraid that he wouldn't come; urging him to hurry up. Jimin sighed in annoyance and turned off his phone, throwing it to the back seat. He was already stressed out due to his fight with Y/N earlier, and Neon Yun wasn't helping making it any less hard.

Eventually he finally arrived at the hospital carpark and made his way over to the waiting area that Neon Yun specified. Seeing him walking towards her, her emotions overtook her and she became more out of control. Neon Yun marched towards Jimin and harshly grabbed his shirt, shaking him. "If something happens to Seulgi, then what will happen to me?! It'll all be your fault!" She shouted, tears streaming down her face.

Jimin didn't respond. He felt that her words were a bit strange; why did she care so much about Seulgi? But he decided to shake it off, the situation right now was urgent and he didn't have the energy to think about it. After all Neon Yun and Seulgi have had a good relationship for years, so she probably thought of her as her own daughter. Neon Yun had always hoped that Jimin and Seulgi could get married from the start.

Neon Yun continued crying, hitting Jimin's chest. "How could you be so ruthless? Seulgi has been by your side for five years. How could you leave her for Y/N? You can't just throw people who love and care for you away like that Jimin!"

Jimin winced as Neon Yun became increasingly emotional and violent. He patted her shoulder and tried to stop her from hitting him. "Mom, please, calm down."

Neon Yun grasped his arm tightly. "Jimin if something happens to Seulgi, then how.. how.." she trailed off into sobs.

"Mom.."

The door of the ER opened, and a doctor came walking towards them. Neon Yun quickly let go of Jimin's arm and rushed towards the doctor. "Doctor, is she okay? Please tell me she's okay.." Neon Yun pleaded.

"She is fine. She has a few surface injuries from the crash, but her right leg is broken so she will be put into a cast for at least 6 weeks."

"Oh my poor girl...Will it affect her ability to walk in the future?"

"Luckily, no, the break was clean and all she needs to do is take it easy for a while. But she was driving under the influence, so you need to urge her to be more careful and not to drink before driving. She's lucky that she didn't injure anyone else or the problem would be even bigger."

Neon Yun sighed exasperatedly. "I will, doctor. Thank you."

The doctor nodded and returned to the ER. The nurse turned to Neon Yun. "You can come see her in a moment, we will move her into a private room."

Neon Yun nodded and felt her legs go weak in relief, almost falling onto the floor. Jimin caught her before she fell, and guided her to a chair. Neon Yun glared at him warningly, shaking his hand away. "You're lucky nothing serious happened to Seulgi this time... Don't treat her like that again." Jimin decided not to talk back this time, in case things escalated again.

A police officer who was at the scene of the crash approached Jimin. "Hello sir, are you Park Jimin?" He inquired, checking the papers.

Jimin nodded. The police officer gestured for him to follow him into a room. "It says here that you're listed as Kim Seulgi's partner, is that right?" Jimin glanced at Neon Yun coldly, and she looked back with an adamant expression. Jimin sighed, and nodded. He didn't feel like arguing with Neon Yun or explaining to the police officer right now. "I'm going to need to talk to you about the fine Kim Seulgi will be charged for drunk driving, could you follow me?"