Chapter Ten

Savannah

"Wake up bitch!" I heard before getting hit with something. I jumped a little getting scared before getting up and realizing it's just Lia and Kylie.
"What the fuck?!" I asked. "Bitch its 8:30... we are heading to the beach which is like 2 hours away, then we come back at like 4, so we'll be home by 7. So please be outside ready by 9:20." Lia said. I rolled my eyes but nodding.

I head downstairs eating some cereal before changing putting a bathing suit under my clothes and putting my hair in a bun and grabbing my things.

I run downstairs and put my stuff in my car with Kylie and Jordan joining me on this 2 hour drive now.

~
We pull into a what looked like an dirt road surrounded by trees.
"Where the fuck are we going?" Kylie asked. I shrugged. "Are Lia and Justin planning to kill us... like they're our stalkers pretending to be our friends." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh my God, Shut up." I said. We manage to finally get out of the creepy road and onto the beach. I park my car close to us but close to the road.

We get off quickly taking off our clothes and running into the water before we see Justin slipped and fell but we continued running to the water laughing at Justin.

It was so beautiful being at the beach. I was in love. The beach brought so much happiness to me for some reason.

We kept playing around in the water before we chilled on our towels. We ate our sandwiches which may also have included drinking since Justin forgot to pack sodas and Water.

Lia, Kylie, and I started our photo shoot. Then Jordan took pictures of us three.

289 likes@babysav97: Day Two: Beach time 🥰🏖😎Tagged: @babykylie @liababy @jordanbeau @justin

289 likes
@babysav97: Day Two: Beach time 🥰🏖😎
Tagged: @babykylie @liababy @jordanbeau @justin

Comments
@babykylie: Just irresistible 🥵
@liababy: she glowin ⚡️
@jordanbeau: 😍😍
@justin: Why am I tagged? 🙄😂
@stassiebaby: you are Just perfect 👌🏽🥵😍
@skate: You are showing to much, @babykylie cover our baby
@jackj: G got him a perfect girl 😍

I liked all of the comments besides Johnson. I didn't really thinking of Jack until now. I closed my phone.

Paying attention to the group.

~
Before we left we took pictures as a group. We got a stranger to take pictures of us which was funny for us because he thought we were crazy but accepted.

We Just arrived back home and I was tired. I took a long bath, resting while my music played.
Then I got out and got dressed in Nike shorts with a tank top. My brothers came in my room laying with me in my bed.

One moment we just hate and can't stand each other, but then we act like nothing and do these things. I decide to just post the picture of the group:

310 likes@babysavs97: Best weekend with the right people❤️Tagged: @Babykylie @Liababy @jordanbeau @justin

310 likes
@babysavs97: Best weekend with the right people❤️
Tagged: @Babykylie @Liababy @jordanbeau @justin

Comments
@babykylie: ❤️
@Liababy:😭❤️
@jordanbeau: i Can make it better 😉❤️
@Jusin: aww thx ❤️ @jordanbeau man get over her, she don't want you🙄
@stassiebaby: ☹️ glad you had fun while leaving me with the boys

The rest of the night I spent it with the boys and texting Stassie, agreeing to hang out with her the rest of the afternoon after school while I do my homework.

"What happened to your boyfriend?" Matt asked.
"He wasn't my boyfriend Matt... he was just a friend."

"He didn't look like, Just a friend." Lian said.
"Guys... just leave him out of everything. We were only friends." I said.

"Well.. okay, but He came by Saturday. Looking for you. He looked really bummed out. I think he really likes you Savannah." Matt said. I didn't say anything. I hugged both of them.

"I love you guys, but Jack and I are only ever gonna be friends. I'm lucky even to be considered as a friend." I said. "I hope Jack and you become more than friends, Savannah. You've been bummed out a lot since Friday." Lian said.

I smiled at the fact that they noticed that. We didn't say anything after we just continued to watch the movie before passing out.

••••
Kinda short right? Sorry about that. I hope you guys don't mind the "post" I'm doing.