Chapter Twenty-one

Savannah

Nothing was.... awkward. He didn't admit his feelings nor his "girlfriend." I felt terrible. Especially with he doesn't fully know me. My age. Education unlike that even mattered.

We just pulled away and enjoyed the movie.... cuddling.

It was weird, we acted like if it was normal. I am not gonna have a friends with benefit with a guy who's in a relationship. Or someone who is talking to a girl.

I may not approve, but.... it's not my place to decide for jack.

A few days passed, really haven't talked to jack. Stassie, yes I have. I informed her of everything, she said that that's just jack being embarrassed about it.

It was starting to get hard for me to focus on school, when all I could think of is Jack. Like right now. I'm sitting in chemistry and thinking about jack. Does he like me? Does he not feel the same? Is that why he's not talking to me?

I knew I should've never kissed him back. I face palm myself finally figuring it out. Only to get a few people look at me.

"Stop thinking about him, Savannah. He's probably been busy." Lia whispers over to me. "Or he's ignoring me because he doesn't like me and feels bad." I say.'

"We don't know anything, Savannah. We can't assume stuff. It's not our place. It's his business, his life." She says.
"It's mine too, he playing with my feelings if he don't feel the same. It's my heart that'll get hurt." I say a bit harsh.

She doesn't say anything but look away and turn to focus on the teacher.

~

After school Lia and Kylie came over to get me to stop thinking about jack. Even though I'm basically thinking about him right now.

"I think we should invite the guys over." Kylie says. "No this is girl time, we are here to help Savannah." Lia argues.

"We can't do this by our selfs. She's not even interested in what we're talking about."

"Not true. Savannah listens to everything, even when she's not suppose to." Lia responds Making me a bit offended.
"Sorry, But it's true. Love you." She says.

I roll my eyes. Kylie ends up calling the guys. Awhile later they arrive.
"We brought McDonald's. Cause I know either later or sooner y'all gonna want some." Jordan says. Making us smile a little.

He hands out the food, sitting next to me. Justin sitting next to Lia.

"Okay... y'all better not even. You guys flirting makes me sick." Kylie says towards to Lia and Justin. Lia starts arguing back.

"We are literally here for Savannah, not for you two to make out." Kylie argues.

I roll my eyes at them, only to feel a tap the side of my arm. Making me look towards Jordan.

"Hey how are you doing?" He whispers. I smile at him. "You know....just... I don't know." I answer confusing myself.

"Why?" He asks.
"I don't know..... jack maybe? I don't know." I say.

"Jack? Really?" He ask shocked. Making me nod my head.

"Hey What the hell are you guys talking about over there!" Kylie yells making us look over at her fast.

"The Party Friday. Im telling Savannah to go."
"Yess... good idea Jordan. Savannah you should come with us." Kylie jumps in.

"Guys it's honestly fine.... you guys go. I don't wanna go. I'll be fine home. My parents will be home, I'll be watching a movie with them." I say.

"Savannah your in high school. You shouldn't be spending time with your parents and brother 24/7." Lia says disagreeing with me staying home.

"I know, but just this one time." I plead.
"Let's just let her be here, but next time you're coming." Jordan says.

"Okay Fine, next time." I nod my head.

After a while they finish their food. Kylie, Lia, and Justin go throw trash away downstairs.

"C'mon." Jordan says going out of my balcony. I follow him out there... only for him to go onto the roof.

"I can't do that Jordan." I say upset he tries to show off.

"Just give me your hand." He says. I sigh giving my hand and putting my leg on the handles. Once we sit down facing the backyard. It lays quiet. Almost like we were alone.

"So... no Jack." He starts. I chuckle.

"Yeah..... he hasn't talked to me since the kiss, nor has he tried to. I've talked to his friends still." I tell him.

"Complete asshole, like c'mon Savannah. You're really gonna wait for that asshole. He acting like he don't care about you, why should you?" He rants.

"He's not an asshole. If he didn't care than why'd he care if he was in the friendzone? why do I care if I'm in the friendzone? Because I've been in love with him since middle school." I rant to him, my voice cracking towards the end.

"He's just playing with your feelings Savannah. So stop caring about him, he never once noticed you in high school, until that party this summer. Where you looked like the most happiest, gorgeous girl in the world." He says.

"You realize how many people are in our school, Jordan?" I ask.
"Do you? I could've been friends with some other people, but Kylie, Lia, and mostly YOU caught my attention. I saw you and I knew I wanted to be the closest with you." He says.

"Jorda-"

"No! You can't get over some asshole who never wanted you. Who can't express his feelings because he's too stuck up being the popular guy." He says annoyed.

I didn't know what to say.
"I think we should go inside now." I say getting up walking towards my room. I try getting down before I end up slipping and falling. I didn't feel anything until a few second after.

I started feeling a pain making me scream.

••••