Chapter Fourteen

Savannah

I woke up with a hand wrapped around me, my head on this guys chest. I couldn't tell who he was, I didn't care. I just wanted to go home. I start panicking a bit. I see that I'm in my sport bra with long shorts.

I get out of the bed as slowly and quickly. Not bothering to change. I grab my shoes and dress and jacket walking out the room.
Making my way downstairs, I realize.

Im at Jacks, Stassie, Sam, Johnson, and Gracie place. Did I sleep with one of the guys?
I groan. I can't believe I did that. I don't even know who it was. I look in the living room before making a run out the door, but Stassie catches a glimpse of me.

"Good morning sunshine!" She chirped. I smiled at her before saying good morning. They don't stop talking. I Interrupt.
"Hey Im sorry, but I need to head home guys. I'm suppose to babysit my brothers for the weekend."

The look bummed out. "What? I thought we would all hang out for bit longer." Sam said.
"Yeah.... I just...-my mom called me. Maybe tomorrow or some other time."
They nodded they're head, but Stassie just kept following me.

"You don't really have to go do you?" She asked. I shook my head. "Whats up? We can talk outside if you want." She offered. "How about we just meet up later?" I offered this time. She nodded her head before she let me leave.

~
It's been about three hours since I left the house. I've been just sitting in the living room with my brothers. When Lian turned to me. "What?"

"Jack is older than you.... you realize that right?"
"Yeah, and how do you know?" 

"Duh... he's in the freaking yearbooks. Also when you talk to mom about him, we eavesdrop." He said. I rolled my head.

"Anyways... its illegal to date him or do anything with him besides be friends with him. You're still not eighteen." Matt said.

"What the fuck do you guys do when I'm not here?"
"Well actually our friend lane, he told us about Jack. I'm even a bigger fan now. Jack took the football team to state three times. Sad that his mom died though and his couch didn't let him play his Freshman year." Matt ranted more.

"How the fuck does your friend, lane, know so much about jack?"
"They're basically neighbors and lanes dad is always telling him..you have to be like jack, you have to appreciate everything you have before it's gone." Lian mimicked lanes dad I believe.

I laughed.
"Well this time.. try not to be such gossipers. If dad, mom, and I were ever to you guys like that. Don't listen to us... I mean do listen to us, but remember what you guys love more and speak up to us, but with respect. Or I'll beat the two of your guys butt."

They just nodded they're heads and hugged me. "Did you also know that Jack tried giving one of his Kidneys away to this kid?"

I sat their... never knew that one. "How does jack play football then?"

"Oh... yeah... the kid died before he got the kidney.... so they gave it back."

That's even more sad, but cute for jack. He tried giving away a kidney for a kid.

Then the doorbell rang. The boys ran to get it. "Oh hello to you gorgeous" I hear Lian say. I laughed. And so does Stassie.
"Hello gentlemen's.... is Savannah here?"

"Why would you want her... while you can have usss?" Matt asked this time. I rolled my eyes before pulling them away.
"I'm sorry about them.... they have some issues  sometime in the head. I dropped them a lot on the head." I laughed.

I let her in telling her to go to my room upstairs. "You guys stay downstairs.... do not eavesdrop and open the door. I will open the door from now on." I ordered.

They nodded their head and sat down.
I walked upstairs to see Stassie sitting in my chair. She's looking at all the pictures. Then I forgot theirs one I jack. "That's cute." She pointed to the jack one.

My sophomore year, Jacks junior I asked for a picture and looked like shit. He just posed and walked away. I didn't care... at least I got a picture.

"So what happened?" She asked.
"I don't remember anything from yesterday."

"Shocking." She laughed. I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why?"
"Because you were drunk. You drinked, then you walked around like a drunk person, then you grabbed jack and danced with him..." she paused.

"What Stassie?" I asked eager to know.
"You basically gave him a lap dance and you guys kissed, but you guys stopped for awhile, until you guys made out at the party. In the back of the car. I don't think you guys did anything than that."

I put my head in my heads, before fainting.

~
thirty minutes  later I was barely awakening when I saw Stassie and my brothers around me.
"Holy Shit Savannah! I thought you had died or something." She yelled. I groaned.
"Oh my bad! I didn't mean to curse in front of them."

"Nothing we've heard before." Matt said.
"The fuck happened?"

"Well I told you what happened last night and you fainted." Stassie said. Everything came back, but I was fine.

"You make me want to faint but fall in love with you.. catch me while I'll still falling in love with your gorgeous face." Lian said admiring Stassie.

She laughed. "Matt Can catch you for now.... maybe when you're eighteen."

"Ewww... don't even think about it." I said disgusted. "Welcome to my world sister." Matt said. I laughed.

"Okay Im fine! Now you guys can leave, thank you. Especially you Lian leave." I said. They both walked out.

"I can't believe you fainted." Stassie said. "I can't believe I kissed and made out with Jack. AND gave him a freaking lap dance."

"Is that why you left?" She asked. I nodded. "Also the fact I thought I had slept with one of the boys. I thought I had sex!" I exclaimed.

"You're still a virgin?"
I nodded my head. "I'll talk to Gilinsky about that." She smirked. I shook my head.

"As amazing that would be and how long I've thought About it... no! He clearly has feelings for someone else. I still haven't told him about my real age or life."

She laughed. "Okay, but you literally slept in the same bed with him in just a bra and shorts. He was shirtless and in boxers. He even came down like that looking for you after you left."

"He looked for me?"
She nodded his head. "You made him feel bad, he thought he had done something wrong."

"No but i Did." I said bummed.
"Come over tomorrow, we're having a bomb fire." She offered getting up.

"Okay I will. Text me the info." I said walking downstairs with her. Then Lian Came In running, jumping into Stassie hands.

"If I were you... I would've dropped him." I told her. She laughed before setting him down.

"So Stassie baby... me, you Monday night at Dolce." Lian smirked at her. I was gonna throw up.

"Not gonna happen Lian... she has a boyfriend and she's never gonna date you." I said. He leaned towards Stassie.

"Will five bucks... be enough to ditch that boyfriend and come with me?" He asked pulling out five bucks.

"No but it will be for me to go to McDonald's." I said taking it. Stsssie laughed before heading out.

"Lian stop trying to flirt with my friends. It's weird and awkward." I warned him. He ignored me and walked away.

I look at the clock. 20 minutes before mom and dad get here. I go take a quick shower by the time I'm out, they're home. I hug them and say goodnight before going to sleep.

••••
Damn... I thought they had sex. Did you?