Chapter Thirteen

Savannah

Today my girls would meet Stassie. We are all getting together at my house. I was honestly scared. I mean it was only Lia who had to meet Stassie, but Lia is petty and makes everything harder, sometimes.

It was Friday btw. Which means we get out early, which means Kylie and Lia will probably want to go to a party. I went to Kylie's and Lia so they can take clothes and their makeup. I had already packed mine this morning.

By the time I got to the house it was already three. I greet all the boys and go into the kitchen seeing jack make something. I come up from behind, scaring him.

He jumps and shakes at the heart attack I gave him. Making me laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Shouldn't have done that."

He just shook his head.
"What are you making?" I asked. "Macaroni and cheese." He said.

I smiled. "Mm... kinda in the mood for it."
"Too bad you don't get any."

"Hey! Why?!" I asked.
"Because you are mean to me." He said.

I rolled my eyes leaving him. I go check on the girls and see they're fitting in. I mean Johnson is kinda hitting on Lia or giving her the heart eye face. I join there conversation.

After awhile jack comes and gives me a plate of macaroni and cheese and a sprite. I smile at him, gladly taking it. "Hey! You've never in our friendship have gave me macaroni and cheese." Johnson pointed out.

"Because you don't like it Johnson." Jack said. "Well maybe I like it now."

"Johnson, theirs no need to be jealous and envious of me." I teased taking a bite. He got up and took Jacks plate. "Hey!"

Johnson took a bite. "Holy Shit! Gilinsky I didn't know you made the best macaroni and cheese." He said. I laughed. Jack then took it back eating it while blushing a bit.

We all continued to talk before watching a movie. At first it was normal, then jack pulled me into him. Like cuddling? All I know was that I was liking Jack more and more now.

In the middle Nate bursted in, going to cuddle with Kylie. It hurt me. That Nate and I kept a secret away from Kylie for so long, but it was so long ago. I don't even think it mattered now. Nate and I forgot until he mentioned it to me by accident.

It was soon six in the afternoon making us all her ready for the party. It took us about two and half hours for all of us be ready. I take a quick picture in Stassie mirror before heading out with the girls.

Jack rides with me, Kylie, Lia

Jack rides with me, Kylie, Lia. While Sammy, Nate, Johnson, and Stassie all ride together. Jack strangely held my hand the whole ride. The girls noticed too which we kept looking at each other thru my mirror.

We get to the party locking the car. Heading Inside. This time I smell hella skunks. I ignore it walking to the kitchen with jack following behind me and the girls.

I get my usual drink, getting jack whiskey. He has weird taste. Next he wanted vodka. Which I kept giving him. I sit next to Jack. Watching everything.

Randomly this guy comes up next to me. "Yo! You are gorgeous. Wanna dance?" He asked. I shook my head, nicely denying him. "That's fine... can I get your phone number, maybe?" He going. I used the "I don't have a phone."

Once Jack realized he stepped in, wrapping his arm around me tight. "Dude leave my girlfriend alone. Clearly she not interested." He defended. I was shocked. Never would I think I would hear jack say those words. Even if they aren't true.

The guy backed up surrendering and leaving. I smiled at jack before leaving. "A Thank you would be nice." He teased. "Oh please like you don't enjoy acting that." I teased. He rolled his eyes laughing.
"You know you do look gorgeous." He complimented. I blush a bit. "Thank you."

I knew he knew that made me blush because he took my under his arm before kissing my forehead.

~
Jack was somewhere with his friend, my friends where nowhere to be found. I was just sitting alone. I kept drinking, like with 5 minutes I would need a refill.

You bet that I am a little drunk, but it's getting worse. I moved from my spot going around looking. I went outside, a few people. Walked around then went Inside again. Go towards the living room I see jack leaning on the door frame.

I pull him into the dance floor, dancing with him. Typically I don't dance when I do, they're not bad songs. When I'm drunk though. I do.
So I'm dancing with jack Gilinsky, dirty.

I'm freaking rubbing my self on him, holding his hands wrapped around me. Slowly moving them around my body. When he soons starts doing it himself. I grab onto jack neck, pushing more into him.

I see an empty seat on the sofa, i push us towards it. Jack first then me. I get on top of him kissing his neck, his hands just slowly make their way to my butt, pulling down my dress and keeping them their.

"Savs you sure you wanna do this here?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

I nodded my head. In the back of my head I knew I wasn't gonna have sex with him.
He grabbed my cheeks for a moment hesitating. He leans in.

connecting our lips.

••••

Love ya'll have an amazing day or night❤️❤️