Chapter Fifty-two

Savannah

"Savannah!" I hear my mom yell making me get up and yell I'm coming as I head my way down.

I see Coach Banks sitting there. "Oh hi! I didn't know you were coming." I say. "Well I was just by the neighborhood and thought I would stop by and let you know that.... Omaha Mavericks would love to have you. Of course your letter won't come in until a week or two, but hopefully we'll have you!" She says.

"Oh my god! Really? I thought I had no chance since the season was over and didn't hear anything." I tell her laughing. "Well there was a bunch of talented people out there." She says.

"Wow Thank you? Can I hug you?" I ask her shocked. Which she just answers by hugging me.
After awhile she left, but looking at the table that Arizona mailed me. I open it fast seeing that I had got chosen to go also.

I was exited for a few moments until i realized I had to chose. Omaha or Arizona?

-
The next morning, early morning The door bell rang making me remember it was my friends. I was going with them to the lake. I hug my mom leaving her with her Kids before getting in with Mark, Kylie, and Lia.
Our school had given us three days out of school, which no one knows why, but ain't complaining.
The whole way Mark kept sucking on his hoodie string.

On the road again 😶

On the road again 😶

It was about an hour and a half to the lake. One of Nate's cousin was gonna drive us on the lake since none of we're mature enough to drive it.

Once we got there the other car opened with Catherine, Stassie, Nate, Sammy, Jordan. We picked out room Kylie, Lia, and I sharing room. We changed into our swimsuits since we needed to get in that water.

It was really hot outside while we waited for the boys.

Babysavs97:Dysfunctional 🤪

Babysavs97:
Dysfunctional 🤪

It didn't take long before the girls started hitting me for the caption, but then they admitted it so I hit them back.
Once we got on the boat and swimming after awhile we took a group picture.