Chapter Fourty

Savannah

In panic and scared to shit... I look over seeing Lia making me sigh a little bit.

"Wait... Lia it's not what it looks like." I say getting up grabbing a towel to wrap around me. I turn to Mark mouthing a sorry and going after her.

"What that you didn't Just cheat on Gilinsky with Mark who you told Jack not to worry about." She says.
"I didn't cheat on Jack." I say.
"you would've if I wouldn't have walked in." She says.

"I knew what was happening in there Lia and how it looks, but I needed that moment with Mark. We never kissed." I said pleading her.

"I don't care.... you're going to tell jack about it... or I will." She says before walking away.

Oh my god.
I walk back into the room with Mark. I lean on the door sighing. "I mean I didn't do anything wrong... it was just a moment." I say.

"Why are you with him?" He asks.
"Mark...c'mon Im really not in the mood to talk or explain." I say. He just gives me a look.

"I love Jack... nothing has or will change, even when we fight." I say. "So why the.... why would you let me come close to you?" He asks.

"Because you still make me feel like I'm cared for... everything with you seems simple and easy. You make me feel away that is different from Jack. I get like 10% of what you give me from Jack." I say.

"So talk to Jack....I want to give you everything I have to give, but... you're with someone. I couldn't live if we both did something that would break Jacks feeling. Even if he cheated on a bunch of girls." He says.

"I Just won't know how to tell him." I say. Mark comes and embrace me in a hug.

~
After Sunday, the whole I ignored Jack. Kylie would hang out with me, especially after I told her, but Lia wouldn't until I told Jack. Which since today is  Friday I would tell jack when I would go to his place.

No one was home beside Nate and Sammy. The rest of the people were out. I didn't even try to look cute.

"Hey beautiful.... what's wrong?" He asks hugging me. Yes I have bags... thanks to the crying from all the scenarios I visioned in my head.

"Just tired from this week." I say.
"Hey Im here, we can chill here all day today and tomorrow." He says kissing my forehead.

"I also just wanted to tell you that... I'm sorry for how I reacted last week about your dance. I-I will never do what I did ever again. I just don't want to lose you." He says holding my face and kissing me after he finished.

I continue the kiss savoring every moment, but weren't that many when I started crying.

"Woah, hey... you don't need to cry babygirl. I love you." He says wiping my tears more but more just fell when he said the three words.

"No you don't get to say those words to me Jack. You love the girl you met five months ago." I say pulling away. He was shocked on how I reacted.

"Hey! What's going on with you? You can talk to me? Is it about colleges, finals?" He ask.

"No it's Mark, Me, and You." I say telling him walking back and fourth in front of him.
"Did you just Me, Mark, and you?" He asks. I nod my head.

"I told you I'm fine now... I over reacted about Mark." He says standing up smiling a bit confused.

"No jack... at the kick back... Mark was there. We got too comfortable with each other. Nothing happened though and nothing was going to happen between us. We just got to comfortable about how we act with each other. I love Mark.... but I love you more Jack. My heart has always been with you." I say ranting.

"You were right. I thought we really were just friends." I add.

I stand there waiting for him to yell or react, but he just sat there with his face in his hands.

"I wanna hear everything that happened." He says.

After about five minutes everything was said. I explained.

"Why would you go with him alone? Why the... HELL DID YOU LET HIM COME SO CLOSE TO YOU WHEN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" He asks calmly before yelling.

"I trusted him Jack... I don't know okay? We just-.... I can't explain why or how we ended up like that. Maybe it was because I zoned out, I didn't really think about it, or I still have some feelings for him." I say tearing up.

"You trusted him... and look how that ended up. Man... I can't BELIEVE YOU... You just said you still have some feelings for him." He says getting up.

"I said maybe... I know Jack, but I want you more than I want him. I promise I'll stay away from him." I say coming closer to him but he just walks back.

"What the hell is happening down here?!" Sammy asks coming down the stairs seeing us following Nate. "Just go upstairs guys." Jack says over his shoulder.

They both look at me. I look down nodding my head. "Is this about the kickback  party?" Nate asks.
Making jack turn around fast and me looking up.

"You knew about it?!" Jack asks mad.
"I mean... yeah everyone does something fucked up. Kylie kissed a dude. I fucked a girl when I was a high schooler while dating a chick. Sammy had sex with multiple girls in one night at those. Jack you cheated on girls at those also. What Savannah did isn't even bad." Nate says defending me.

"You knew about Mark and Savannah and DIDNT even think about telling me... what else you guys got hiding from me?" He asks.

"Dude... Nate is right. Look at Savannah... Shes miserable with what she did even if she didn't cheat like the rest of us do. Jack you need to give her some slack. You have to understand her."

"I forgave Kylie and she didn't even tell me... I had to find out by some other people." Nate says.

Jack sighs turning around to me.
"Promise you'll never do it to me again." He says. "I promise. Promise you won't cheat or hurt me." I say. He nods his head before hugging me.

"Teamwork." We hear Nate and Sammy say behind us.

The rest of the weekend I spent with jack. Going out to eat, movies, playing games, and just enjoying each other's company.

••••