Chapter Fourty-seven

Savannah

I woke up ready to go to school. I honestly didn't know if I should've dressed cute, but I dressed decently.

I grab my stuff heading downstairs

"Savannah... I need you to take the guys to school." My mom sassy handing me a drink.
"Why don't you say that earlier so I get down here early enough and take them." I say.

Which she gives me a look so I give in.
I yell at the boys causing them to run to my car.
We get to school and everybody is looking at me.

My saviors, Kylie and Lia come up to me.
"Did you and gilisnky break up?" Lia asks.

"What? No... why?" I ask.
"Everybody thinks you guys did because you slapped Jack at the party." Kylie says.

"I'll explain it later." I say.
"I'm gonna go to Jacks game thingy tonight. Do you guys want to go?" I ask.

They look at each other for awhile before shaking there head. I look at them weird before ignoring it and going to class.

-
After school ended I had practice which made me stay until 6. I had enough time to go change at home and eat.

I wore Just a red shirt kept my pants on and drove to meet Derek so I wouldn't get lost.

After awhile of us talking Jack saw us coming over the wall barrier to talk to me. "Derek... can you give us a moment." He says which Derek follows. "Can we talk after this?" He asks.

"Is that all you want?" I ask. He shakes his head before kissing me. "I really needed that before I got out there." He says before leaving me.

"Wow... that was crazy." Derek says laughing. "Oh shut up." I say.
"what'd he want?"

"To talk after." I say. "Okay well while you guys talk... I'll be talking to girls." Derek says causing me to laugh.

-
The guys won, which was amazing for them. Derek and I waited by the doors. Well I did because Derek left to talk to girls.

Jack came back out in his gear. He didn't stop he pulled me away from the doors more.
"Look... I know it looked fucked up what I did Saturday, but I promise you... I would never ruin what we have." He says.

"So every party I don't go with you... you'll be around girls like if you were single or when I talk about football you'll shut me out for caring." I try and understand.

"Savannah! I'm talking about what happened on Saturday! Not before." He says. "You want to talk about Saturday?" I ask, "Saturday...okay. You tried acting all sweet to me when you were with my brother, than you hang out with girls like if you were single, but that's not the worst because you were with Madison!" I yell poking at him.

"Oh hold on! I forgot something! What was it?... ohhh... right! You let a bunch of people believe that we weren't together anymore." I say.

"I wasn't hanging out with them! They're Just my friends. Madison was Just there, I didn't really think it would bother you so much. Nobody thought we weren't together." He says.

"Yeah well I didn't think Mark would've been such a bother to you either... when Mark was Just a best friend, while Madison and you were with your on/off ex girlfriend. Everyone thought we weren't together. You stayed behind to party away." I say.

"Mark wasn't just best friend, Savannah. He kissed you when we were together! And to be honest... I was still upset about the Mark thing...Madison and I didn't kiss unlike you and Mark." He says.

"You Just said it! When we were together. You would've if I never showed up." I said.
"Well maybe we shouldn't be together than Savannah... you obviously are still hung up on Mark."

My heart just dropped.
"Obviously were not good at communicating." I choke not knowing what to say.
Jack just kept looking at me like he was waiting for me to say something else, but I didn't know what to do.

"Oh Savannah! Here's the thing you wanted me to hold for you." Derek says jogging giving me the gift I had for Jack.
"It's no use Derek, Just throw it away." I say looking at Jack once he looked at the wrapped item.

He looked at me making eye contact.
I don't think either one of us wanted to leave, but the guys in charge of the stadium lights yelled at us.

I turn to the side to walk towards Derek but waiting for a moment like in the movies for Jack to say something, but he Just watched me. I turned away to see the lights turn off on Jack.

I never got to tell him about anything.
I get in Dereks car leaving and getting into my car once we got to his place.

I drove home in silence with the window down. I didn't even say a word to my family.
Now would be the chance to move.
While I still can.
No more.
No more Jack Gilinsky.

••••

Leave anything in the comments! I am reading them!