Chapter Twenty- nine

Savannah

Last night was a mess. But I felt relaxed with jack knowing the truth. I didn't feel bad the way he had to find out, but guilty of how he must feel.

We just both have to push through, in our own way. Is this how much life is complicated? Or is It just my luck?

No I don't talk to any of the guys or girls from Jacks place, I've thought maybe give them their own time. I don't want to be the reason why Stassie or Sammy or any of the guys are in the middle between Jack and I.

They're Jacks friends, I basically stole them from him. I have my friends, and Jacks his. We should go back to normal before we met. Maybe I'm not dealing this the right way, but it's how I'm deciding to do it.

"Hey did you finish you're work in Physics and AP chemistry?" Kylie asks.
"Yeah, I finished the day it was assigned, why?"

"You know.... you're like the best person in the worl-"
"Kylie!" I groan.

"What? Nate was over and distracted me the whole day and I didn't want to stay up doing it." She explains knowing she couldn't buy me with her compliments.

"Well maybe Nate shouldn't be over on school nights, maybe you should do your work in class or when you get home." I sarcastically infer.

"How could I say no to a adorable perfect face like his?" She asks pouting.
"Just like I'm gonna say to you." I say.

"Savannah c'mon help me!"
"No."
"C'mon plea-"

"Did you guys hear about Brianna? Lia asks coming up to us out breathe. "No what?"Kylie wonders.

"Brianna got with a college guy at this party after the Mavericks game." She says.
"Hmm..... I know someone else who could've already been with a college guy." Kylie hints at me.

"Kylie c'mon let's leave her alone, if she doesn't want to be with Jack or socialize than that's all her. She'll find someone else." Lia defends me.
"I don't want or need anybody. Guys I'm fine." I say.

They just roll their eyes.
"Hey Lia are you with Justin?" I ask changing the subject.
"No, we just realized that it'd be better if were just friends."
"Okay great! Than you should really start becoming friends with Johnson."

"Who?" She asks confused.
"Johnson, he's one of Jacks friend. He was the one who was like into you." Kylie explains.
"No... I am not going to talk to a college guy, look at you two."

"Johnson is chill and a very nice guy, he isn't like jack or any of the guys. Trust me." I say.

"Yeah trust us, Lia. Just like you should trust me with your Ap chemistry and physics homework." Kylie says.

I laugh while Lia gives Kylie a cold stare.

-

"Savannah! Your friends are here!" I hear Lian yell from downstairs. I roll my eyes, checking my phone to see if any of the guys texted letting me know they were coming, but I didn't have a text from any of them.

I go downstairs to see Stassie, Catherine, Sammy, Derek, and Johnson.
Johnson?
I know me too, shook. What could they possibly be doing here?

"Hey..guys.... wha..what are you guys doing here?" I ask at the door. "Well we've decided to come hangout with you or at least see how you're doing." Stassie says.

"Well I'm actually busy right now doing homework, and as you can tell I'm well." I say coming out a bit harsh.
"You know normal people would be happy to see us and hug us." Johnson says with sarcasm.

"What he meant to say is... we can hangout in your room, we'll be quiet, we won't be annoying." Derek says flickering him in the head.
Making me laugh a bit.

"Okay.... come in." I say turning to the side to let them in. Stassie leads them up the stairs.

I close the door leaning on it, leaning my back onto the door not really wanting to hangout with anyone.

"You're never gonna have anymore friends with that attitude." Lian says.
"Shut up."

"Your acting like a bitch, don't think I couldn't read your mind. Your making everything complicated for yourself."

I roll my eyes ignoring him and going upstairs.
Once I got to my room, I see them all spread out in their own spot.

"Savannah! What have you been up to, fill us in." Johnson asks.
"Nothing really, just been working on homework and  going to class. Yup. That's pretty much it."

"Homework? Why don't you go out?" Sammy ask.
"I'm trying to graduate, I can't go out 24/7."

"Nobody is saying that, but you never hang out with us. You know you can always hang out with us and we'll help you." Stassie says.

"I don't need help, I can do it myself.... I'm fine. You guys don't have to worry about me."

"We're Just here for support and well we missed hanging out with you. You're a really cool person to hangout with." Derek says.

"If you're here because of the Jack situation, your waisting your time. I was the one who ended and told the whole truth. I'm no the hurt one and if Jack is, it wasn't my intention to hurt him in any way."

"No, we really wanna be here for you, not because of Jack. Like who even is Jack?!" Sammy says. Making me crack a small smile.

"Fine, but no talk about any guys."

As I nod my head, my room door opens.
"Hey, Savannah I brought u-" Mark enters the room.

They all turn their heads confused looking at me.

This does not look good for me.