Chapter Fourty-six

Savannah

@Babysavs97:day in a life 🌝

@Babysavs97:
day in a life 🌝

After posting that in the morning, Jack texted me asking if I wanted to go eat lunch with him, but I lied and told him I was busy.

I head downstairs going to eat. I decided to take my brothers bowling, I have no life.
My mom and dad were excited I was taking them. We drive to the bowling alley and getting our shoes on.

"Savannah... you are going down sista!" Matt says in my face before walking away from me with Lian.

"Oh you idiots... I'm older." I say laughing setting our balls down. "I guess I will go first." I smile. I align myself before letting the ball go. Which becomes a strike from me causing my brothers to roll there eyes.

We finish the game, before going home we play at the arcade. The boys went crazy trying to play the fun games. "You guys are a bunch of losers." I laugh watching them.

"Says the one who's Just watching us like a pedophile." Lian comments making me drop my jaw.

"Okay where are you guys getting this language?" I ask confused.
"Oh... Sammy. He's a funny dude, for the like 4 minutes I met him." Lian says.

"Savannah?" I hear behind me. It's jack. "I'm busy." I say.
"Jack! Look I'm winning!" Matt says getting distracted letting Lian beat him. "Maybe next time bud." Gilinsky says laughing. The boys run off going to another game.

"I thought you had basketball stuff." He says. "I never said that." I said.
"Well you kinda hinted it since... you said you might have basketball and then said you couldn't go to the party."

"Yeah I-I do.... later though. Right now I'm with my brothers." I say walking a little to keep the guys in my view.

"Okay well let me be with the boys. You don't have to talk to me." He says. I hesitate but allow it. I watch as he plays with them.

-
When the night came I decided to go to the party. I had Kylie come pick me up. My outfit was alright for a college party:

We both got out of the car with Stassie meeting us in the front holding our hands

We both got out of the car with Stassie meeting us in the front holding our hands. We picked our poison then walking around. I check my Snapchat only to see a picture I didn't really like.

"Kylie... maybe this wasn't a good choice." I say. "What why? We're going to find Jack." She says pulling me. I try and try, but she wouldn't stop.

I kept following them, until Derek caught my eye. He was such a good guy. "Savannah... I did not expect you to be here." He says hugging me. "A little surprise wont kill you." I tell laughing.

"I mean Im not complaining, a little heads up would've been nice. I could've at least made myself a little presentable for you." He jokes.

"You look as good as ever with what you have on." I compliment going along. "I'll dress even better if you Just let me know." He says. I nod my head.

"Jack should be back here." Derek leads me. "You don't have to." I say. "Yes I do.... or else you'll take forever to find him." He says. I don't disagree.

I catch jack with a bunch of girls next to him.... again. I stand there waiting for him to notice. Which after a few minutes he finally looks up after giggling with them.

He gets shocked and makes his face of, "I know I fucked up." I shake my head waiting for him.
"I thought you weren't coming." He says. I don't say a word. "I-.... nothing happened. You can trust me." He says.

I slap him before grabbing Kylie to take me home.

-
After being home a little it was barely 10:30, my mom and dad came in. "Hey honey." My mom says. I give them a confused looked. "What's up? You guys never come into my room." I say.

"Well we just have some news." My dad says. I wait for them to say something, but they don't. "Are y'all good?" I ask.
"Well... your mom and I were talking and thinking about... moving to LA." My dad continues.

"Hold on..... like after I graduate here, right?" I ask. "More like second semester or at least right after your last basketball game." My mom says.

"No!... No! I've-.... I've been here my whole life, it's senior year! I have a boyfriend! My best friends are here! How can you guys do this to me?!" I ask.

"Honey... you'd be with me a lot more-"
"No! I'm fine! You guys can move to LA after I Graduate! Not before. You fish graduated from here! Why can't I?!" I ask.

"Honey... you're gonna go to UA anyways." My mom says. "How do you even know that?! It hasn't came in. What if I don't want to go to other colleges? I might want to be a maverick." I say.

My dad slowly pulls out in big orange envelope. "What's that?!" I ask.

My mom and dad start smiling before I saw UA on the packet. I steal it out of my parents hands opening it and reading the paper.

"Congratulations! On behalf of the University of Arizona, I am pleased to announce your admission for the fall."

"Oh my god.... I got accepted! Oh my god!" I scream happy. "Congratulations honey." My mom says hugging me along with dad.

Oh my god

I GOT IN!
I GOT IN UA!

••••