Chapter Thirty-two

Savannah

"Hey." I say siting down, not looking at him.
"Hey." He whispers almost smiling that I came.

We sit there in silence.
"Why'd you ask me to come meet you here?" I ask.

"Last time we talked... wasn't really a talk."
"Derek..... I-I.... I just can't look at any of you right now. All I see is Jack Gilinsky friends. Jack Gilinsky, I hurt him in some way that I didn't know I would've."  I rant to him.

"I wasn't even really Jack friend, I was more just a person they liked to be around. Now I'm Savannah friend. Nobody wants to hurt someone Savannah. It's natural for Humans." He says.

"Well jeez, but I spent my high school life thinking. If Jack Gilinsky would give me a chance, I would never hurt him like his exes. Now tell me Derek... what is it I did?"

"You told him the truth. Savannah the truth always hurts. The only way to move on is to talk with him. Forgive and forget the past. You really think by ignoring him and letting this opportunity go, is gonna help that?"  

"We both lied and tha-"
"Shut up Savannah and just go get the guy you adore and love so much."

"But we-"
"So what? You both lied? Everyone lies, you both lied about your feelings to one another at some point. I lied saying that your friend Kylie isn't hot, to save my ass from Nate." He cuts me off

"I don't even know if he's home right now Derek."
"Trust me he is home, so go to his house. You know where it is. His parents house." He says while shooing me off.

I laugh before sprinting to my car and diving to his house.

Once I get there I didn't know if should go in or not. Savannah, you are not a little bitch. Get your ass up! I take a deep breathe before getting out confidently and knocking on the door.

A blonde and brunette open the door. They look like siblings. "Hi! Can we help you?"

They looked familiar.
"I.. uh.. I think I have the wrong house." I say looking at the house number address.

No I was at the right house, I knew the moment I saw him coming down the stairs. Shirtless.

My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't look away from him. "I think she's at the right house all right." Laura whispers to molly before they slowly walk away.

"Savannah... wha...how did you... never mind. I'm so happy you are here." He says coming up to me. Not sure to hug me or what.

I felt like I couldn't say anything.
His brown eyes, that looked so sad, but happy. His messy hair. He looked at me a little confused, but I thought it was adorable.

I could feel his arms wrapped around me, I went for it. I pulled him close, kissing him and soon his arms are wrapped around me.
In stead of the background being black and it being just us. It was beautiful.

The perfect moment where you could still see the blue sky, with stars, and the moon. I could feel the warmth of his body, his light pink lips were so soft I could stay like this.

When we pulled away. His sisters were "ooohing" us. Making me blush a bit while laughing. Than I realized he was shirtless again.

"Could we um... talk somewhere?" I asked him. He smiles at me, making me melt Inside.
"Of course." He says holding my hand and turning to let me walk next to him.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't." His sisters yell.

Yes again his room was clean. It looked perfect. He lead me into his bed. "Um.. before we start.. can you put on a shirt." I chuckle laughing a bit. He nods smiling and laughing.

He comes back with a shirt on. Smiling at me. He wouldn't look away. "You're so fucking gorgeous, Savannah." He says.

"Thank you, but don't bother." I sass him a bit. He just laughs.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" He asks looking at me with his sad eyes again.
"About us."

"What about us?"
"I love you Jack Gilinsky. Yes I may have been your little stalker when we were younger, but because I knew that was the only way I would ever get to know you. You surprised me that party, by talking to me. I had been in love with you since middle school. I almost ruined the chance or maybe I already did to be with you In any way."

"I love you Savannah Melody. Yes we may have both ruined the chance to be together, but I really believe we can do it. You surprised me when you came to my house today. I think we, individually, were just thinking that it was the best choice at the time. I will still like to take 15 year old Savannah version if I can. Nobody has ever talked about me like you."

"Okay in my defense I forgot you were there. I would've never told you that if you hadn't gotten to know me that day. 15 year old version of myself is long gone, but.... I still have feelings for you. Even when I tried to get rid of them."

"So... are we... moving past this? Moving forward? Im ready to move whenever you are." He asks.

Should I move forward with Jack?
Will this really be a smart choice? Am I ready for whatever outcome comes out?

••••