Chapter Fourty-nine

Savannah

Waking up I just wore sweats and a nice shirt, since we were opening gifts for the morning.

I open a bunch of new clothes, shoes, new purse, some makeup, a MacBook, and a new bike

I open a bunch of new clothes, shoes, new purse, some makeup, a MacBook, and a new bike. Not gonna lie the bike was my favorite because I've been wanting one to ride around.

I put everything up in my room knowing my brothers were gonna want my stuff, by stuff I mean MacBook.

Although after awhile my parents and brothers left to go to the store so I was alone. The door rang, making me go check who it was.

Opening the door I was relieved to see Kylie and Lia. "Hi losers." I say smiling. "Hey bitch." Kylie says going to the living room.

I hang out with them a bit before I give them their gifts. Which was a gift card of $50, clothes, a few jewelry, and makeup.

I got the same thing from them beside the gift card, but I was fine with it. I also tell them not to get me things.

"Okay... spill." Lia says. "About?" I ask.
"Mark... are y'all together?" Kylie says. I laugh.

"No we just hanged out, we're only friends." I say. "Okay.... well then why do you guys flirt so much." Kylie says. "Wha-... we don't." I laugh.

"Okay yeah friend let me kiss you on the cheek." Kylie mimicked.
"Shut up! It was so we could have a memory of our Christmas." I say. "As a couple." Lia adds whispering.

I throw a pillow at her. "Can we get starbucks?" I ask. "Yess... Kylie wouldn't stop by." Lia says. Making me laugh as Kylie try's to explain.

-
We hang out a bit at Starbucks. We enjoyed our time outside drinking our drinks before Stassie, Derek, Sammy, and Johnson joined us.

"Hey! We ordered your guys drinks they should be ready any minute." Lia says. Sammy and Johnson head inside to get their drinks while the Rest of us stayed outside.

"So are you guys ready to graduate?" Stassie starts the conversation. "Honestly... I kinda want this semester to go slow." I say. "I'm ready to get out of here." Lia says.
"I don't really care, I mean we get summer." Kylie says. "Yeah, but you're not going to the same school anymore. It's different people and scenario." I tell Kylie.

"I'm not going anywhere so I'm not worried." She says. "Hey I mean you get to hang out with me after school." Stassie tells her.
"I think I'm heading towards Texas." Lia says. "Why?" Derek asks.

"I have family down there and it's nice weather." She says. We nod our heads understanding.
"Well I recommend all three of you to come to the university." Johnson says giving Stassie and Derek their drink.

"You shouldn't worry about us, you should worry about Savannah." Kylie says. I give them a confused look. "What why?" I ask.

"Oh... miss UA, UCLA, Florida." Lia says. "UA? UCLA? Florida?" Johnson asks intrigued.
"I mean yeah... I got accepted to UA, I'm Just waiting to hear about other colleges." I say looking at Johnson.

"How long ago did you get accepted?" He asks. "Hey I heard of this cool park not far from here, y'all wanna go?" Sammy says changing the subject.

The group kept going along with Sammy.
"You know... I actually have some things I need to do, but maybe some other time." I say looking at the group before Johnson.

I leave them.

•••••