Chapter Thirty- four

Savannah

So maybe I screwed up? Is that a possibility?
I mean like I've never been in a relationship, but that's not an excuse.

Jack never answered my text message Saturday. Started worrying me a bit, than I called him. He answered, but he was with the guys and he would come over once they all left.

I was nervous when jack said he would come over. I'm a wuss okay. Having a boyfriend is hard. I'm funny, can you tell? No I'm just bored, scared, and shitting myself.
I started pacing around in my room in my sports bra and yoga pants. What the fuck do I say to him?

Okay now I'm just going crazy. Chill.
Just watch Grey's anatomy and you'll be fine.

Look at me... I'm fine.

~
"Hey! Sorry I took long, the guys would not stop about hanging out longer. I had to practically kick them out." He says walking into my room like nothing and laying next to me.

Making me shit myself since Dr. Pierce was doing surgery and some tea was being spilt.
"My bad." He whispers as he lays next to me.

"No you're fine. I was just starting to watch it." I say cuddling into him. "You're so adorable." He says smiling giving me kisses.

"Stoppp." I say pushing his face away blushing. "Babe you're really doing this to me." He says laughing. Making me laugh, letting him win.

"So did you do your homework?" He asks holding my hand. "Yeah I did it before I called you and some yesterday."

"Aw I wanted to help." He pouts. "By help you mean distract me so I won't do any?" I say smiling. Me nods his head laughing silently. I could feel his laugh vibrating on his chest.

"Of course, baby."
"Did you do yours?" I ask raising an eyebrows looking at him. "Duh." He says looking away.

"Jack! You need to do your homework." I say. "I could but than I would be missing out on hanging out with you." He says.

"You had yesterday and the day before."
"Exactly had."

I roll my eyes laughing knowing that he wouldn't change his mind. "Jo is so hot." He comments after awhile of silence.
I slap his chest before scoffing and going downstairs to get food. I heard him yelling my name, but I wanted him to think that he made me mad.

I get myself a plate of chips and cookies, before heading upstairs. "Babe.... I was kidding. You know you're the only hot person." He says pulling me on top of him.

"I know." I say smiling after awhile.
"Did you just Act that you were mad?" He asked shocked. "Yup." I chuckle laying bad in bed and hitting resume on the show.

"By the way thank you for not going forward." I say. He scoffs before laughing at me playing him before he came back up next to me.

~
After we finished watching a movie, jack wanted to talk about something. Made me confused. So I just listened for him.

"So you know.... that I will listen and I am up for anything especially if it's with you. I want you to know that I won't be mad or upset about anything." He says looking me In the eye waiting for something.

I didn't say anything thinking he was gonna continue. When I tell you I'm bad at this..... I AM BAD.

"So you're not gonna tell me anything? Not even about this formal dance at your school." He asks.
Than it hit me. I forgot. God dammit.

"Oh my god I was gonna tell you today... and I forgot because we were having a good time." I say slapping my palm on my forehead.

"Are you sure you were going to tell me? I've heard Nate talk about it around me a few times, Stassie was talking about it to Sammy for awhile. I got questioned by so many of my friends if you had asked me to go with you." He says.

"I know.... I just wasn't thinking about a date to go with me. I'm sorry you had to go through that Jack. I never meant for me not to say anything. It's just Friday when I had some friends over they brought it up. I'm not going to lie to you jack, but when I started thinking about it more... I wasn't sure if I was going to ask you. I normally just go with Mark." I say.

"Wait hold on... if I wouldn't have brought it up, you probably weren't going to ask me to go with you because you wanted to go with Mark? Who the fuck is mark? You were just gonna go to the dance without me knowing?" He asks shocking.

Okay now that he said it that way... makes it seem bad. I cringed in my head.

"I've never had a boyfriend Jack. I didn't know if it was too soon to take you to my school. I don't know when's the perfect moment for anything, but yes Jack. Mark is just my long time friend. I've always taken him. I haven't talked to him about finding different dates." I say.

"Savannah theirs never a perfect moment for anything. It's just how it feels. You're suppose to talk to me about what you're thinking or planning. I don't mind not going, but I need to know what to say to my friends." He says.

"I mean I don't have to tell you everything, but I understand. I just also haven't told mark about not going with him or what I'm planning." I say.

"Okay Well when you figure it out, just call or text me. I will support your decision no matter what." He says pulling me Into a hug. I hug him tight not wanting to let go.

"Okay I should probably go back to my place... I'll text you tomorrow morning." He says getting up. "Do you have to go?!" I ask pouting.

"Yeah... I know your not gonna want to get out of bed tomorrow morning if I stay." He laughs.
"Fine....bye." I say kissing him.

"Why you gotta kiss me when I leave? That makes me want to stay." He groans.
"Fine.... I just won't kiss you anymore." I say sitting on my bed.

He rolls his eyes before kissing me one last time. I watch him walk out my room and then the door. I wave goodbye before going back to bed and turning off the lights.

••••