Sneezing

You were curled up on the couch with Taylor as your favorite movie played when you suddenly felt like you had to sneeze. You unhooked Taylor's arm for your waist to lean over and grab a couple tissues. You sneezed as soon as the tissue was pressed on your nose.

"Bless you!" Taylor smiled and you smiled back at her, ready to lay back down in her arms when you felt another sneeze coming on. "Bless you baby!" Taylor giggled, reaching a hand over to rub your back.

You didn't stop there though. You sneezed over and over again, about ten times in a row. "Holy shit y/n, bless you!"

You laughed and blew your nose before laying back down in Taylor's arms, finally feeling better.

But just a few minutes later you felt it again and you rushed to grab a tissue, this time grabbing the whole box and putting it on your lap. Taylor quirked an eyebrow at you and giggled.

"Something tells me I'm gonna need to keep the box with me." She laughed and leaned in to kiss your forehead until your nose scrunched up and you grabbed another tissue to sneeze into.

"I know you feel miserable from sneezing so much but I just wanted to tell you that you have the cutest sneeze ever. When you sneeze your nose scrunches up and your sneeze itself is adorable-"

you cut her off by sneezing again making her jump.

"Love you cutie."

You smiled and leaned up to kiss her jaw. "Love you too, Tay."