coming out as trans (requested)

A/N: This is the most important chapter in any of my books, ever. I wrote this with such care and I really took my time with it because I wanted this to be as perfect as possible. I love giving Swifties the representation they deserve and as soon as this was requested I knew I had to be as gentle as possible with all of the details because Trans fans deserve love and good representation, so I hope this turned out well.

                                    -------

Your stomach was in knots as you sat in front of Taylor. The words wouldn't come out no matter how hard you tried. it's the most nervous you've ever felt. Carrying around this secret for so long that most people in your life weren't supportive of.

Your family was so incredibly supportive of you though, always wanting you to be happy and cheering you on during every part of your transformation just a few months ago. You met Taylor shortly after. Part of you wondered if she'd find out on her own, but it's been a couple months now and she hasn't said anything so you know it's your time to do so.

"Baby what is it? You can tell me anything, you know this." You looked down to see your hands shaking and Taylor grabbed them in hers, giving them a gentle and comforting squeeze. "I don't know how to say it." taylor ran her thumb along your hand comfortingly. "I'm all ears, beautiful. You just tell me whenever you're ready. Take your time and take some deep breaths." You closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths before opening them again and staring at her face.

"Okay, here goes. I'm transgender." Taylor stared at you for a few seconds so you spoke up again. "I understand if you don't feel the same about me anymore but I had to tell you." She smiled at you and leaned in to peck your lips. "You are so brave y/n." You sighed out in relief. "I'm so proud of you. This is who you are and I love you for it. I know we've only been together for a couple months but I mean it y/n and i'm so proud of you."

She pulled you onto her lap and pressed kisses across your face and you giggled. "You are just so incredible and so beautiful. So strong, perfect just the way you are." She said before kissing you lovingly, one hand moving to your neck and the other to your cheek. When the kiss ended you pressed your forehead onto hers. "You mean it? You mean that you love me?" Taylor smiled and pushed some hair behind your ear. "I loved you before you told me you're trans and I love you just as much now. Just when I think I can't possibly love you more you tell me this. I will tell you that I love you everyday for the rest of my life and I promise you that."

You smiled and kissed her cheek, your lips lingering for a few seconds before pulling back. "I love you too. Thank you." You put your head on her shoulder and Taylor kissed your temple as she started to stroke your back.

You knew right then and there that she's the one. There weren't enough words to describe just how much you loved each other.