you're a lot younger than her and she's really falling for you (requested)

You and Taylor are in the early stage of your relationship but it was very clear that you were both falling hard and fast for each other. Taylor was little apprehensive about falling for you so quickly considering you're ten years younger than her, but she knew deep down that she couldn't stop herself.

She invited you over to her house today to spend the day together. You knocked on the door and only a few seconds later Taylor was standing in front of you, greeting you with a kiss on your cheek before she tugged on your hand for you to come inside.

"I missed you" she muttered as she pulled you in for a hug, her arms wrapping around your back. "Missed you more Tay!" She smiled and pulled away from the hug, pressing her lips to every inch of your face. You laughed and Taylor started doing the same, but stopped when you spoke up. "Oh wait! I almost forgot!"

You rushed back outside to your car, coming back inside with Taylor's favorite treat from her favorite bakery as well as her favorite drink. "You got this for me? You didn't have to do that y/n." You shrugged your shoulders, looping your arms around her neck and resting your forehead on hers. "I know, but I wanted to. I know how much you love them." Taylor set them down on the counter and moved a strand of hair behind her. "You're amazing, you know that?" You blushed, looking down at the floor only for Taylor to hook her fingers under your chin to push your chin back up so you could look her in her eyes.

"I mean it y/n. I know we haven't been dating for long but no one has really ever done anything like that for me. To bring me things that they know I love, just because they can. You're absolutely amazing." You kissed her chin and rubbed the tip of your nose against hers, both of you giggling afterwards. "You're welcome, Tay. You deserve little things like this. You're amazing, you deserve to be treated exactly like that."

You pulled away from her as Benjamin ran into the room. You sat down on the floor and started to pet his stomach as Taylor stood behind you. She couldn't stop smiling or staring at you. She felt so lucky to have someone as amazing as you are. She knew right then and there that she was falling way too hard and way too fast to stop herself. You had her wrapped so tightly around your finger and she didn't mind one bit. She had a feeling you two were going to be together for a very long time and she felt happier than ever before.