She has a bad day

She stormed inside and threw her bag down on the floor before running upstairs. Worried, you quickly trailed behind her, thinking that she had gotten hurt or something. "Tay? Is everything okay?" She was sitting on the bed with her face buried in her hands when you saw her. You could hear her sobbing and it broke your heart to see her so upset. 

You walked over to her and sat down next to her, pulling her in your arms and rubbing her upper back soothingly. "I had a bad day y/n." You held her as she cried and whispered softly in her ear, letting her know that you were right there with her and you were ready to listen whenever she was ready to talk. "I messed up one of my songs. It's this one note I've been having trouble with. And I was talking about some ideas for the tour but I'm not sure how it's all gonna work out. I'm just getting a little antsy about it. And not to mention, I spilled coffee on my shirt." You looked down at her shirt and saw the stain, both of chuckling at it. "I'm sorry you didn't have a good day baby, but everything will fall into place. We can get you another shirt. You're home now though, okay? So how about you go take a nice bath and I'll cook your favorite." 

She smiled when you said that, her eyes lighting up making your heart skip a beat. "Okay." You grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom, running the warm water for her as she took off her now stained shirt and shorts. She climbed in and you could tell she was instantly relaxed. You kissed her forehead softly. "I'm gonna go make you dinner. You relax for a while. I'll be back to check on you in a little while." "Thanks baby, you're the best." he grabbed your wrist and kissed across it for a few seconds until you pulled away. She always did nice things for you, now it was your turn to do the same for her. You took one last look at her before closing the door and walking downstairs to start cooking her favorite, ready for a nice night in to cheer up your girl.