makeout sessions

You laid down on your bed with Taylor. Your hands were intertwined with hers as she rubbed the tip of her nose against yours. You'd giggle from tim to time which made Taylor laugh.

Taylor suddenly leaned in, lightly brushing her lips on yours as her breath fanned over your lips before she fully kissed you. Every kiss with Taylor was heavenly. You never wanted them to end. You moved a little closer to her, smiling when her fingers ran through your hair. You pulled away for a second just to catch your breath, your heart pounding in your chest as Taylor started to lean in again.

You loved the feeling of Taylor's lips on yours and the emotions that you always felt behind the kisses you'd share. Taylor moved away from you, brushing your hair behind your ears and checking to make sure you were okay; something she does from time to time to make sure you're comfortable.

Her lips were back on yours once again, this time only for a few short seconds before Taylor pulled away once again. You whined and Taylor giggled before looking at you seriously. "I can't imagine my life without you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." You blushed, smiling from ear to ear before scattering kisses to taylor's face making her laugh. "Love you." Taylor looked at you again, her hands cupping your cheeks before hovering her lips over yours once more. "Love you more" she whispered, kissing you once again and this time she wasn't pulling away. She really meant it. Loving you is her favorite thing to do.