Kissing in the rain

It's been raining all morning long and you were growing frustrated by it. You and Taylor had plans to go out today but the rain had unfortunately ruined them. You sat on the couch and stared out the window as the rain fell. "You okay?" You heard Taylor's voice and it made you jump.

"Yeah i'm good. Just wish it wasn't raining." She sighed and walked over to you, putting her chin on your shoulder. "Who says we can't go do anything just because it's raining? I say we go for a walk." You furrowed your brows but when Taylor intertwined her fingers with yours you couldn't say no. "Okay."

The rain wasn't bad, it actually felt pretty good. You walked down the sidewalk hand in hand with Taylor. It was so cloudy and it felt much later than it actually was. The air was cool but it felt nice.

You eventually wound up at a park and halfway through Taylor suddenly stopped. "Taylor? What's wrong" She tugged on your hand and pulled you to stand in front of her. She looked up at the sky and then back at you, watching as the rain gently hit your skin. She pulled the hoodie that you had on down and leaned forehead to brush her nose against yours. "I love you." You smiled as she leaned down to kiss you softly. You kissed her back, giggling and pulling away a moment later.

You rested your forehead on hers, going to kiss her once more when a cold wind suddenly blew over and you shivered. Taylor kissed your nose and grabbed your hand. You turned around to walk home and about halfway through, the rain started to pick up and you and Taylor laughed as you ran the rest of the way home.