"or maybe I just used that as an excuse to do this"

Friends reruns played on the tv as you curled up in Taylor's lap. She'd occasionally tangle her fingers in your hair or brush them against your cheek, but other than that it's just been a quiet evening.

Although Taylor was enjoying having you curled up close to her she missed your kisses and had to admit that she craved the attention you keep giving all the friends reruns. She lightly brushed the pad of her thumb along your cheekbone and frowned. "Baby look up at me." She said softly and you did as she said, lifting your chin up as Taylor focused on your cheek.

"You've got an eyelash, darling. Stay still." She leaned forward and blew lightly on your cheek, her thumb dancing delicately on your skin, before she smiled at you a few seconds later. "Is it gone?" Taylor smirked and bit her lip. "Maybe." You sat up and turned off the tv, raising your brow at the tone in her voice. "What'd you do?"

Taylor giggled and brushed her thumb along your lower lip. "I'm saying that I might've fibbed, just a little." You crossed your arms and frowned. "Why?" Taylor uncrossed your arms and took your hands in hers. "I'm saying that maybe you didn't have an eyelash on your cheek in the first place. Maybe I just used that as an excuse to do this..." she trailed off before cupping your cheek softly in her hand and pressing her lips against yours.

It caught you off guard at first but you didn't hesitate to kiss her back when everything clicked for you. You moved your hands to tangle through her hair, letting her turn the once innocent kiss into a much more passionate one. She pulled away a moment later, much to your dismay, and she giggled when she noticed. She reached for the remote and smirked at you once again. "So? Wanna keep watching friends?"

You didn't even reply, just kissing her instead, much more passionately than before. She dropped the remote on the couch and moved her hands to your sides, the friends reruns long forgotten as you got lost in the moment, and each other.