"You didn't have to wait up for me"

You didn't want to wake her up, but the urge was only growing stronger. Taylor always insisted that she hold you close to her at night, as close as two people could possibly be as they slept. Normally you liked it, but right now was not one of those times. Her grip was tight making it impossible to escape and you really needed to use the bathroom.

You craned your neck to look back at her. She was sleeping like a rock and she looked so peaceful. You really didn't wanna wake her up but there was no way you could hold it for any longer. You tapped Taylor's arm and at first she didn't flinch, but when you tapped her again she did this time, but she only made a small sound and tightened her grip a little more before falling back asleep.

"Tay? Tay come on, please wake up." This time you gently pushed her shoulder and she rolled onto her back, her arms removing from around you and her eyes opening immediately as they did. "Y/n? Is everything okay?" You didn't have time to answer, instead running into the bathroom to finally get rid of the annoying urge you've felt for too long now.

When you came back out, Taylor was sitting up on the bed waiting for you which made you giggle. "You didn't have to wait up for me." You said as you crawled back on the bed. Taylor laid back down and covered you up with the blanket. "Maybe but I was worried about you." She kissed your cheek and you giggled as you rubbed your thumbs across her cheeks. "I'm good. Just had to use the bathroom but I'm good now. Let's go back to sleep."

With one last kiss to your cheek she rested her head on yours as you rested yours on her chest, both of you closing your eyes as you drifted back off to sleep.