Miley interrupts her speech and disses you both (requested)

This was hard for me to write because I absolutely love Miley but I've had this request in my drafts for months and I finally got around to it so I hope it turned out alright

———
Taylor brought you with her tonight to an award ceremony where she was nominated. It's one of your favorite things to do with her - going to award ceremonies; not because you like the ceremonies themselves, but because you love cheering Taylor on and watching her dreams come true.

Miley was presenting the next award which is the one Taylor's nominated for. You rested your head on her shoulder, both of you beaming with pure happiness. Things went a little hazy for you as Taylor's name was called. You cheered and stood up, jumping into her arms and squealing as she twirled you around in her arms. She kissed you softly before letting you go and going onstage. She hugged Miley but you noticed there was a look of jealousy in her eyes.

You sighed but kept hoping that she'd leave Taylor alone. Taylor grabbed the mic as she grinned at you. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Taylor giggled as the crowd cheered loudly. Taylor was about to continue when Miley tapped her on the shoulder. "Taylor can I say something real quick?" Taylor panicked but didn't wanna be rude, especially considering she used to be close with Miley, so she nodded and handed the mic over to her.

"I just want to say... I don't think you really deserve this award." The audience went silent and Taylor's heart stilled as tears welled up in her eyes. "I don't really think you're good at what you do. And y/n, I don't get what you see in her. You're just as irrelevant as she is." Taylor had tears streaming down her face. Of course the insults directed towards her hurt, but the ones Miley threw at you were so much more heartbreaking for her. She saw that you were crying and she no longer cared about the award or her speech. She stormed off stage to you and grabbed your hand, tugging you backstage and into her dressing room.

She pulled you on her lap and into her arms, holding you close as you both cried together. "I'm sorry beautiful girl, i'm so so sorry." You put both your hands on her cheeks, catching her tears with your thumb as they fell. "Why are you sorry, Tay? It's not your fault. I'm sorry this happened to you... again." You put your forehead on her shoulder, your tears lightly hitting her skin. "I know. You doing okay?" You nodded and took some deep breaths as you pressed your ear against her chest, the sound of her heartbeat soothing you as it echoed your ears.

You didn't deserve this, especially not from Miley. Taylor was in disbelief. She knows it has to be a jealousy thing deep down, but even then there was still no excuse or reason for it.

"Can we please go home?" You muttered against Taylor's chest. She didn't hesitate to nod her head. "Yeah baby. Let's go home. Let's just go home and cuddle for the night." You nodded as she wiped away your tears and stood up. She led you out to the car and gently sat you inside before getting in the driver's seat. She pressed a sweet and long lingering kiss to your lips before pressing one more to your forehead and drove home to cuddle with you for the rest of the night.