you're Karlie's sister and you date Taylor behind her back (requested)

As soon as you opened the door to Karlie's house you were met with the sound of two very happy and infectious laughs. "Y/n!" Karlie ran over to you and hugged you tightly, one you reciprocated quite quickly.

You heard someone clear their throat and when you opened your eyes you were instantly met with the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen. Your breath hitched in your throat when you locked eyes with her, and judging by the smile on her face you knew that she was feeling the same way you felt about her.

"Oh Taylor! This is y/n, my sister. Y/n, this is Taylor." Taylor cleared her throat and held her hand out for you to shake. As soon as your hand touched hers she felt like her knees were gonna buckle from underneath her. "It's so nice to meet you y/n." She smiled, flashing you a sneaky wink making your cheeks go red. "Uh y/n. Why don't you go pick out a movie for us all to watch?"

You went to the living room to select a movie and Taylor was about to follow you when Karlie grabbed her hand. "I saw that." Taylor furrowed her eyebrows and Karlie scoffed at her. "I n=saw you wink at my sister." Taylor looked at you, smiling when she saw you sitting on the floor flipping through the tv channels in search of something good to watch. "My sister is off limits." Karlie quickly said. "No dating her." Taylor's heart sank as she watched Karlie walk into the living room leaving Taylor to herself for a moment.

It broke your heart when Taylor sat alone on the couch instead of next to you on the floor. Halfway through the movie you decided to sit next to Taylor on the couch. Karlie didn't really notice. She was paying too much attention to the movie. You hoped Taylor would move a little closer to you when you sat down next to her, but she moved further away from you and it made your eyes well up with tears.

As soon as the movie ended you cleared your throat and grabbed your things. "Well, I should go." You said, trying to grab your things and get out of there as quickly as you could. "What? Why?" Karlie was clearly worried about you but you played it off. "I'm just not feeling well. I'm gonna go. I'll see you in a couple days." You ran out of the house and Taylor started to feel a little guilty and scared. "I'm gonna go get some water." She told Karlie, hoping she could sneak outside to you before you left.

She saw that your car was still in the driveway. She looked back at Karlie and saw her scrolling through her phone and she knew that was her opportunity. She went outside and quietly closed the door behind her. She saw you sitting in your car and she decided to take a chance. She opened the passenger side door and got inside, offering you a small smile. "What are you doing?" "Apologizing. I know you're leaving because of me and what happened back there. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." You sighed and put your phone down in the cupholder. "It's fine. I was stupid to think that you like me, anyways."

Taylor grinned and slowly reached out to grab your hand. "I do like you." You looked up and smiled at her, your eyes bright and filled with hope. "Really?" Taylor nodded her head and gave your hand a soft kiss. "Of course I do. How could I not? You're beautiful, you're kind, you're funny. It's just that your sister told me that you're 'off limits'." You shook your head in disbelief. "Unbelievable. Who does she think she is to tell me who can and can't date me?" "She just cares about you." You looked at Taylor then down at your intertwined hands. "So I guess that we can't date then?" Taylor bit the inside of her cheek, looking to make sure Karlie hadn't come out yet, though she honestly wouldn't've cared if she had. "Who says we can't date? We're both adults, we can make our own choices. We can just lay low for a little while, if you wanna."

You quickly and excitedly nodded your head. "I'd really like that." Taylor smiled and picked up your phone, holding it out for you to grab. "Here. Put my number in. I'll call you and we can go from there." you unlocked your phone and she put her number in before handing it back to you and giving you a soft and sweet kiss to your cheek. "I'll call you tonight, after I leave here. Okay?" You nodded and she squeezed your hand before getting out of the car and waving goodbye to you as you pulled out of the driveway.