you're protective of her (requested)

You were cuddled up with Taylor, both of you just simply enjoying a quiet night in. Her hand was gently moving up and down your back while you laid in her arms with your head on her chest. You were watching her interview on Jimmy Fallon, the one that was gonna air the video of her post laser eye surgery.

Taylor was blushing madly while you laughed and kissed her neck. You've seen the video already. Andrea showed it to you a little while back, but you laugh at it everytime. Your girlfriend is just too cute for words.

Suddenly your phone chimed. You saw it was from instagram and when you opened it you were met with a ton of tags and mentions of people telling you to go see Justin's livestream.

Now, you've never exactly been his number one fan, but you've always tried to keep your distance from him. So you were a little hesitant to go watch his livestream, but when you did and you heard what he was saying, your heart instantly dropped.

You moved out of Taylor's arms and grabbed your earbuds from next to you. You heard every word. Every word that came from him that was directed towards Taylor. He was mocking her, laughing as he imitated her, and you were angry. You kissed Taylor's head, promising her that you'd be right back before you went downstairs for a little privacy as you quickly typed a few responses.

At that point you didn't care about 'keeping your distance'. He was mocking your girlfriend and that's never okay with you. Not to mention, it's obvious that he doesn't care about peace or not causing drama, since he started it.

You should be ashamed of yourself

It was the first thing that came to your mind, and it was true. You never understood why people would spend time bullying others or trying to cause drama when things could stay peaceful. What was he getting out of this? It seemed as though he was enjoying it, and that thought made your stomach turn.

You didn't hold back. You were hurt. Relentlessly and unashamedly going and telling him how gross mocking someone when they were post-surgery was. You didn't wanna cause a fued or try to start a fight, but this is your girlfriend. She couldn't control how she acted after getting out of surgery; it wasn't like she was to blame.

You got so caught up in commenting on his livestream that you didn't notice that Taylor had come downstairs looking for you, until her arms wrapped around you. You jumped and it made her chuckle. "You've been gone for ten minutes. I got a little worried about ya. What are you doing?"

You cleared your throat. You didn't know if you should tell her. After all, she's been through a lot already and you didn't want this to hurt her more. But she saw him. on your screen. She saw his name at the top and she knew that something had to have happened. "What now?" She mumbled. You could tell she was a little upset already. "He was mocking your video."

Taylor sighed, her head hanging down as she took a sharp breath. "Oh" was all she could say. She didn't know how to react at this point. Everything has been so heavy and messed up lately, and the last thing she needed, or deserved, was this.

"W-What'd he say?" you shook your head, wordlessly pulling her in your arms for a hug as you held her close. "Don't worry. It doesn't matter. I stood up for you." Taylor chuckled against your neck. She'd never expect for you to do something like that, but she also knows that you both have your protective sides that come out very quickly when the other is messed with.

"Thank you." She whispered, kissing your neck softly as she squeezed you a little tighter. "You're welcome." You pulled away, much to Taylor's dismay, and went back to your phone, this time for an entirely different reason.

You went to your camera roll and selected a recent photo that you took of Taylor, as well as one of the both of you. You quickly typed out a caption, speaking directly from your heart that bursts with love and pride for Taylor.

"The world is cruel but you always remain kind and gracious and that is one of the many reasons I love you so much. You have the purest heart and the most gentle and kind soul, and I'll forever be in awe of how amazing you are. I love you endlessly."

Straightaway your comment section was filled with people saying how cute it is that you're so protective of her and how adorable you two are together.

You sighed and put your phone down, sighing again, this time much more contently, as Taylor wrapped you back up in her arms and kissed the spot behind your ear. "I love you so much" Taylor whispered. She saw every word, and she felt like the luckiest person in the world, to get to love you everyday.