she really likes you but you're hesitant to date her (requested)

You've been close with Taylor for a few months now, but you've been growing closer and closer as more time goes on. She's made her feelings for you very clear to you from day one but you've always been a little hesitant to start a relationship with her.

It's not because you don't see her as being a good partner or that you believe anything the media says about her, because you most definitely don't and you've seen a side of her that the media and most of the world will ever get to see. But you're just more hesitant to be in relationship with someone who travels so much and lives the lifestyle she does. You weren't sure you could handle the distance and the time apart that you'd obviously have to deal with.

Taylor was understanding about that but she's also so in love with you and she has been from the moment she met you. She wants it more than anything else, she wants to be with you more than anything else in the world.

Taylor did little things that would make you swoon. She'd have flowers delivered to your doorstep some mornings or some days she'd bring you your favorite coffee from your favorite shop, just because she knows how much you like it. Normally you'll just grin and blush, trying hard to hide how your heart skips a beat right when she walks in the room or does these little things that really do mean a lot to you - but tonight was different.

She suggested watching a movie at your place and she brought takeout from your favorite restaurant. She had her arm wrapped around you as the scary movie played on the tv and she made you feel safe and cared for, a feeling you've really been hoping for for a while now.

You sat up when you felt your heart starting to race as her fingertip accidentally brushed your back. "Y/n? You okay?" She had a look of concern in her eyes and although you told her yes, she could see that you weren't okay. She paused the movie and sat up, her hand rubbing your back in soothing circles but it wasn't helping you. Your feelings were only getting more and more intense for her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." You whispered and Taylor frowned. She put her hand on your forehead as though she thought you meant you were sick. "I'm not sick, Tay..." You sighed, suddenly feeling more vulnerable than ever before. "The way you touched my back-" Taylor's eyes went wide. She thought she'd made you feel uncomfortable. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I swear that my finger just slid from your shoulder." You took a deep breath and shook your head.

"No, Tay, it felt nice. It felt electrifying." Taylor cracked a smile, but it faded away when she saw the tears in your eyes. "You're crying... hey, don't cry." She pulled you into her arms and rested her chin on your forehead. "You know how I feel about you already y/n." You wiped your eyes and stared at her. "I know. I like you too, but i'm just a little hesitant to start a relationship with you. Not because I don't feel the same or that I view you the same way some people out there do, but because your life involves a lot of traveling and distance and, you'd be gone... a lot. I've never been in a relationship like that, not long distance, and that scares me."

Taylor put her hands on your cheeks, her thumb rubbing along your cheekbone. "Y/n, you have no idea how insanely in love with you I am. I've had feelings for you from the moment I met you. You make me feel a way no one else has in my whole life. If we did get into a relationship, darlin' - I would never let anything happen to that. I would try to always find a way around the distance and the time we'd spend apart, whether that means bringing you along with me or coming back during some of my free time. I would protect you with my life and i'd make sure, every single day of my life, that you felt loved and cared for. I want a relationship with you so badly, it's all i've ever wanted,baby." The pet name fell from her lips and it made your heart flutter.

"I just don't want to be in the way or stop you from living the life you love so much." Taylor smiled at you, her eyes lit up and sparkling like you've never seen before. "You could never get in the way and i'd still get to do this, i'd just bring you along with me for the ride." You couldn't wipe the smile from your face or stop the tear that fell from your eye. "Okay." Taylor's heart stilled, part of her thinking she was dreaming until you put your hands over hers that were still resting on your cheeks. That simple touch told her it was very much real and her pulse quickened. "Okay?"

You giggled and took Taylor by surprise by connecting your lips. It's something she's hoped for, for so long. Your lips tasted like cherries and your breath was minty. Your lips felt so soft against hers, her fingers lacing with yours as she lost herself in the kiss, and in you. You slowly broke the kiss a moment later, your breath fanning over her lips sending a chill down her spine. "Finally" Taylor mumbled making you laugh. You put your head on her chest and Taylor rubbed your back, a huge smile on her face that she didn't even try to hide. This is all she's wanted for so long - to call you hers, and she's never gonna take that, or you, for granted.